• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Saying you not going to lie to someone and keep something that big from them not fair either .

I said he was wrong. That doesn't make Felicity right, though.

In the end, it comes back to what I've always said: Ollie and Felicity are both pretty shitty people who probably shouldn't be together.

carlsojo

Calling it right now, they've made Vandal Savage permanently immortal by vaporizing with him the staff, i.e. he doesn't need their life forces to stay alive.

Effect

She implied that because he lied to her it means he doesn't love her. I'm sorry, but you're not going to convince me that with everything Oliver has going on, that's fair to him.

I'm not even saying Ollie was right to lie. He wasn't, and she's right to be angry. But the way she expressed that anger was still pretty shitty.

Also not once did she ever give him a chance to talk to her once she knew why he was acting strange. She just laid right into him. Ollie was correct about needing time to process. She took this and completely made it about her. This is a common thing for her.

That entire moment of Savage holding off that beam in that pose and then the second burst of power was channeling DBZ.

Ooh, nice Hamill's back next week. Perfect timing lol.

Cisco indeed naming it Nth metal.

Kard8p3

rip cisco

mjcry1.png

I said he was wrong. That doesn't make Felicity right, though.

In the end, it comes back to what I've always said: Ollie and Felicity are both pretty shitty people who probably shouldn't be together.

Well when people angry they do and say all sort of stupid things .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom