• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

captain cold has an action figure

cool

fixed.
r2Nemv9.png

grendelrt

Ok, so lets lie to my gf who I love because..... I don't want to lie to the woman who lied to me and kept my son a secret for 9 yrs. Ooooooooookkkkkk

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
classic Merlyn

so we have one more Flash and one more Arrow before the break til January when all 3 shows start?

Kaizer

Banned
Im so fucking tired of Merlyn, what a horrible character he has been since the end of Season 1.

Almost enough to make me drop Arrow.

How can you hate Merlyn, his antics are entertaining as hell and he's got the swag factor going for him. If anything the continuing relationship drama with Ollie & Felicity (which has been better this season) is getting REALLY old.

How can you hate Merlyn, his antics are entertaining as hell and he's got the swag factor going for him. If anything the continuing relationship drama with Ollie & Felicity (which has been better this season) is getting REALLY old.
Because he is such a flimsy character.
He is about as interesting as one of those inflatable wavy arm things in front of a car dealership.

Frog-fu

Banned
Fuck off, Malcolm.

full

edit;

REALLY, BARRY? You selling out yo boy like that?

lol only 1 measley million dollars to keep the bastard son of a billionaire secret?

Yo Felicity shut your fucking mouth. So help me if you cry.

78271_.jpg

Tabby

I'm not going to say anything about the episode because I'll sound like a broken record, but that promo was hype as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom