• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafy

I am just hoping that this time whoever dies stays dead. I am tired of super hero shows reviving everyone that dies...

Arrow, we back.

This is definitely a miss direction and the grave won't be Felicity?.......

Time to catch last nights flash

That ending, man. Way to hook a viewer for a season. Hope that was just a flash forward, as mentioned, and we'll build up to that moment. It kind of throws off any further Flash crossovers if they really go with 6 months ahead of Flash.

The Light

Pretty good episode. Reminded me of why I liked arrow so much.
Have to say Laurel needs the wig. The mask only does not conceal her identity.

Boke1879

Nah I don't think he would be crying like that over chest hair. It has to be someone close to him.

I wonder if the show will pick up 6 months after or make us wait to catch up that 6 months.

It'll definitely make us wait. I can see that being a mid season or even a season finale.

BTW when does Supergirl air? and we still have Legends of tomorrow.

Luigi87

Nah I don't think he would be crying like that over chest hair. It has to be someone close to him.

I wonder if the show will pick up 6 months after or make us wait to catch up that 6 months.

They'll definitely make us wait. Enables them to coincide with The Flash's timeline, as well lead into Legends of Tomorrow. I took this as an end of season story arc preview (since mid-season would only be about 3 months).

It'll definitely make us wait. I can see that being a mid season or even a season finale.

BTW when does Supergirl air? and we still have Legends of tomorrow.

Oct 26th. I saw the pilot already. It was pretty good.

Yeah I have a suspicion it will make us wait. Better be worth it. As much as I hated felicity in season 3, she was more normal tonight which made it very watchable.

Briarios

It could definitely be Lance ... if something hurt Laurel that bad, yeah, I think he'd break down. Not suggesting it IS him, just saying that I'd buy the reaction, with how much that family has been hurt, too.

Also, I think Ollie immediately saying "Zoom" pretty much makes it clear that there is going to be a team up or two this season -- probably involving Zoom in some way. So, I'm guessing it's a flash forward to the second to last episode.

ghstwrld

miss smoak is dead?

ib0eKU4haNPP5H.gif

Felicity.

Stable, happy relationships have rarely been a super hero quota, let alone a cw one.
I can see the Felicity angle, as ollie has a child that's been hinted at. Personally think Felicity is to obvious though...... And it would break gaf for weeks! Ppl of all ages would be crying, even babies

Very good start to the season .
With some nice comedy , action and set up .
Damien looks like he going to be a lot of fun .
Arrow is back to normal hopefully this way for most of the season .

I can see the Felicity angle, as ollie has a child that's been hinted at. Personally think Felicity is to obvious though...... And it would break gaf for weeks! Ppl of all ages would be crying, even babies

yep Felicity seem to obvious which is why i think it perfect for a twist set up.

That ending, man. Way to hook a viewer for a season. Hope that was just a flash forward, as mentioned, and we'll build up to that moment. It kind of throws off any further Flash crossovers if they really go with 6 months ahead of Flash.

Yeah, I'm thinking mid-season finale perhaps.

Penguin

The episode itself was okay... but I think it's great in that it pivots the show to better things.

Yeah, I think more than anything this premiere set the table and give the show a sense of urgency and timing

Something that was kind of missing from season 3 premiere until Canary got shot

Khezu

Ollicity should just be end game forever and no more relationship drama outside of Felicity's terrible cooking.

Sou Da

Felicity would be godawful because it would mean more Ollie girl drama. Please be anyone else.

I highly doubt Barry would be like "sorryIdidn'tmakeitbye" if it was Felicity, it's most likely Lance.

I highly enjoyed Ollie's new attitude this episode though. I hope it sticks.

Tabby

Arrow is back. That was a damn good premiere.

2 Green Lantern teases, you can't keep doing this to me man.

HabeeNo

I think today's episode was the first time that Olicity was well done.

Not drama, or that usual sad non sense back and forth that we were used from S3, Felicity was S2 Felicity, and Ollie was less grunty.

I think today's episode was the first time that Olicity was well done.

Not drama, or that usual sad non sense back and forth that we were used from S3, Felicity was S2 Felicity, and Ollie was less grunty.

Yep , it was just normal which is good for the show .
I expect some disagreements sometimes but once it not season 3 type drama we should be okay .

Sober

Everyone else on team Arrow died.

Also since Oliver is TV poor now he can't afford more than one single plot, casket, or gravestone, so they all have to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom