• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
Winter finale today:

- CW: Arrow | Dark Waters Extended Trailer *Spoilers*

tumblr_ndimpqTEIH1qcmptjo2_250.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
For those wondering about character deaths
set photos posted by the cast today have everyone in the main cast alive except Malcolm, and Barrowman posted a video learning lines
. Although Barrowman did just change his license plate to MERLYN so go figure...

CVqmOSRUYAAObT4.jpg

Joni

She didn't seem very happy about being killed off so early. I'm not saying she's unwilling to return, just that it didn't seem to be too cheery.
Because she lost her job, but I think she understood that this happens And if she wasn't happy, at least that means she liked working on the show.

For those wondering about character deaths
set photos posted by the cast today have everyone in the main cast alive except Malcolm, and Barrowman posted a video learning lines
. Although Barrowman did just change his license plate to MERLYN so go figure...
I don't think anyone will die tonight.

Oh please. As if they'd kill any meaningful characters in the mid-season finale. It's going to be as much as a cop out as the fight against Ra's.

Joni

Oh please. As if they'd kill any meaningful characters in the mid-season finale. It's going to be as much as a cop out as the fight against Ra's.
It happens from time to time but these Arrowverse shows are a bit too slow compared to for instance Vampire Diaries to do it effective. If the villain of the season kills someone today, he still has to be around for 14 episodes. And killing off characters every six months just wouldn't fit this show.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That extended midseason finale trailer is hot. They've never had a bad midseason finale, so I bet they deliver the goods here. Still thinking that the crossover killed the momentum of both shows going into their midseason breaks. I think it would have worked better if was earlier in their runs this season.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
If Moira isn't Dark Archer in Earth-2 they've missed a great opportunity.

Also does Susanna Thompson want to ever come back? I couldn't help but feel in the season 3 flashback when Ollie returned to Starling her absence was noticeable and I don't know if that was because she wasn't written in or the actress declined.

I read in an interview awhile back that the actress doesn't want to come back. There was another one of these moments where a journalist asked one of the producers why Moira was missing, and he said they've invited her to come back a few times, and she's declined.

Joni

Oh come on, I hate that I have to work late tomorrow. Have to wait another 22 hours before I get to see it.

So... I'm assuming the death is tonight, but the funeral is in April because they have to wait for the ground to thaw to bury them? Because that's one of those super practical real world details that makes a mess of storytelling.

Sandfox

I read in an interview awhile back that the actress doesn't want to come back. There was another one of these moments where a journalist asked one of the producers why Moira was missing, and he said they've invited her to come back a few times, and she's declined.

She saw what happened to Slade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom