• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

PreFire

Yea, after the mid season finale trailer.. If it's Felicity that's in the grave, that's the ultimate spoiler.

Even if Barry was dealing with Zoom, and already grieved when he first found out, he wouldn't be that calm and chill once getting to the grave for the first time. Unless the whole grave meeting is a fake out or something.

From what I've read, the producers and writers supposedly had no idea who was going to be in the grave.. It was more of a developing thing.

I'm going with Diggle. Barry barely knew him, and it's someone who Oliver would be the last one there. Barry only shows up to support Oliver, show face for a couple of seconds.

If it were Oliver's son, Barry would have been much more remorseful.

Joni

Didn't the timeline match up more with a death around episode 16-20? Especially if Barry is actively fighting Zoom on a day to day basis.

Joni

DC related question, is the Teen Titans show still happening? What about live action Vixen series?
Blackbirds on TNT is supposed to be in production, but it has been postponed so much it might as well be dead. I dislike those cable networks, they seem to suck at getting a show launch-ready. There is no Vixen live-action.

Blackbirds on TNT is supposed to be in production, but it has been postponed so much it might as well be dead. I dislike those cable networks, they seem to suck at getting a show launch-ready. There is no Vixen live-action.

Casting was rumored to begin in January/Feburary 2016. Grain of salt though and the movement so far hasn't been hopeful.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Oh, it could be his kid's mother. If she is from Star City, it would make sense to bury her there. Then you basically skip over into Oliver and Felicity having a kid without doing a prolonged pregnancy storyline.

Oh, it could be his kid's mother. If she is from Star City, it would make sense to bury her there. Then you basically skip over into Oliver and Felicity having a kid without doing a prolonged pregnancy storyline.

Yeah I can see this being the case.

They can't do that. Think of all the great drama we could have with Felicity being pregnant and then the big bad of the season almost killing her, which causes her to lose the child.

It would be the best CW drama of all time.

Volimar

So much for spoiler tagging preview discussion.

In the midst of all this they kind of forgot about Mr Terrific. His character development has pretty much stalled.

GulAtiCa

Well, I mean he was only missing from the last 2 episodes. That's not really stalling yet. I bet we see more of him in next year's episodes.

Volimar

Well, I mean he was only missing from the last 2 episodes. That's not really stalling yet. I bet we see more of him in next year's episodes.

I don't just mean appearing, I mean giving him some good development. Now that we're hopefully mostly done with the LoT build up, maybe he'll get the chance to flesh out more.

I'd love for Vixen to maybe get in for Legends season 2. Her voice actress certainly looks the part to take the character to live action.

So much for spoiler tagging preview discussion.

In the midst of all this they kind of forgot about Mr Terrific. His character development has pretty much stalled.
Curtis can fill two roles. If Felicity, he can be the smart guy, if Diggle it can be a justified reason for that awful T-shape helmet Dig has.

mooncakes

from Stephen amell's fb:

You really would not believe the number of people who seemed legitimately offended that I said Green Arrow would beat Batman in a fight. Actual anger, etc. First of all, it was a question - in a public forum - from a kid. So there's that. I was faced with the crippling decision of trying to decide between two fictional characters. On the one side... I went as Batman for Halloween 25 years ago. On the other side, I live and breath Green Arrow on a daily basis for what'll amount to the better part of a decade. I chose option B. Merry Christmas.

people are mad that he said arrow could beat batman lol

Joni

people are mad that he said arrow could beat batman lol
Let's be honest, anyone who thinks Amell can't beat Affleck is stupid. He has like 10 years on him.

I'd love for Vixen to maybe get in for Legends season 2. Her voice actress certainly looks the part to take the character to live action.
That was the idea that she'd do it somewhere in the Arrowverse. I'd be a bit more sure of it still happening if Vixen got a bit more attention and she wasn't starring in something.

Let's be honest, anyone who thinks Amell can't beat Affleck is stupid. He has like 10 years on him.

That was the idea that she'd do it somewhere in the Arrowverse. I'd be a bit more sure of it still happening if Vixen got a bit more attention and she wasn't starring in something.
How popular did Vixen prove? It seems a majority of Arrowverse fans (myself admittedly included although more for the fact that I could never find it to watch) didn't really check it out so I don't know if it got much views online.

Joni

How popular did Vixen prove? It seems a majority of Arrowverse fans (myself admittedly included although more for the fact that I could never find it tow atch) didn't really check it out so I don't know if it got much views online.
We honestly have no clue, but there was no buzz when it turned out episodes were like 3 minutes.
It is gotten like 800 ratings on IMDB. Crap that nobody watched like Wicked City got double.

We honestly have no clue, but there was no buzz when it turned out episodes were like 3 minutes.
It is gotten like 800 ratings on IMDB. Crap that nobody watched like Wicked City got double.
Also correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Vixen's abilities based on mysticism? I heard Vixen is set mid-season 3 so I don't know why come next season everyone is so shocked that Oliver knows someone invested in the magic arts, is there an excuse given as to why they haven't met Vixen? I know Oliver and Felicity are in the show.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I am now thinking that William's Mother is in the grave. This will allow them to pursue a Son of Green Arrow type story next season.

Joni

The mom or the kid would be an easy way out. I could see them do it if everyone else wants to come back next year.

Joni

...I would love to see more of Earth2
I think an Earth-2 appearance could be a nice idea for a soft crossover with The Flash. You don't need any Flash characters for that. You just need Jamey Sheridan and Susanna Thompson.

I think an Earth-2 appearance could be a nice idea for a soft crossover with The Flash. You don't need any Flash characters for that. You just need Jamey Sheridan and Susanna Thompson.
If Moira isn't Dark Archer in Earth-2 they've missed a great opportunity.

Also does Susanna Thompson want to ever come back? I couldn't help but feel in the season 3 flashback when Ollie returned to Starling her absence was noticeable and I don't know if that was because she wasn't written in or the actress declined.

Joni

Also does Susanna Thompson want to ever come back? I couldn't help but feel in the season 3 flashback when Ollie returned to Starling her absence was noticeable and I don't know if that was because she wasn't written in or the actress declined.
There was no reason given, she might just be taking a little break or something.

Magwik

Banned
Lol at people thinking Felicty will die tomorrow
They already casted the calculator who is absolutely going to be her father, and she has to be alive for that.

Chariot

Lol at people thinking Felicty will die tomorrow
They already casted the calculator who is absolutely going to be her father, and she has to be alive for that.
"I heard you let my daughter die!"

I'd also hate if Calculator was his father. They could still do the story with his kids they did in Birds of Prey.

It's a red herring, guys. If they show her about to die in the trailer, it's definitely going to be another character who dies, if anyone. I'm thinking Lance, since everyone else is restrained somehow, so it's the perfect moment for him to betray Darhk and pay the price.

Chariot

It's a red herring, guys. If they show her about to die in the trailer, it's definitely going to be another character who dies, if anyone. I'm thinking Lance, since everyone else is restrained somehow, so it's the perfect moment for him to betray Darhk and pay the price.
Yeah, probably. I don't want him to die though, and would gladly give Felicity as ersatz.

ZeroX03

Banned

She didn't seem very happy about being killed off so early. I'm not saying she's unwilling to return, just that it didn't seem to be too cheery.

I know they cant use deadshot due to the suicide squad movie, but what about captain boomerang?
He's stuck on the island with Slade (although mysteriously absent the episode in which Oliver and Thea returned) so that could mean either he'll be able to escape and appear once more, or he'll never appear again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom