• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
MmBBQKr.gif

Malvingt2

Echo Kellum ‏@EchoK
How... Could... A... Family... Man... Do... This? Also, that music will never be the same to me. 😳😱😭 #Arrow

Khezu

I won't believe it until I see the name on the grave, and even then I won't believe it.

Ripping off another Batman movie.

Effect

They could easily put someone else in the grave but I don't think so. I think the next episode will be part of the grieving period. Everyone saying their goodbyes.Then we get the funeral. Or perhaps it opens with the funeral and we get flashbacks and the let us know a time skip has happen. That way Flash has time to catch to give Zoom time to keep Barry so busy that he misses the funeral.

I know I was all on board that Felicity would be the one being killed. Didn't expect her to go out Godfather style. As soon as it was clear Ollie was going to propose though it was just a matter of when and not if that attack was going to happen.

carlsojo

They could easily put someone else in the grave but I don't think so. I think the next episode will be part of the grieving period. Everyone saying their goodbyes.Then we get the funeral. Or perhaps it opens with the funeral and we get flashbacks and the let us know a time skip has happen. That way Flash has time to catch to give Zoom time to keep Barry so busy that he misses the funeral.

I know I was all on board that Felicity would be the one being killed. Didn't expect her to go out Godfather style. As soon as it was clear Ollie was going to propose though it was just a matter of when and not if that attack was going to happen.

Everyone's earth has a Godfather, Vito.

Wells = Dark confirmed.

Effect

They should have head shot her to show she really dead.
Since it easy to fake out this way .

Nah. They wouldn't kill a main character like that. They're going to allow for goodbyes to the other characters and the fan base.

This is actually similar to how Moria went out. Things were looking really good for Oliver, Thea, and Moria. Thea was likely coming around to sign the papers so they didn't lose everything. They were being honest with each other. Then they were attacked and kidnapped by Deathstroke. Then she was killed.

Nah. They wouldn't kill a main character like that. They're going to allow for goodbyes to the other characters and the fan base.

This is actually similar to how Moria went out. Things were looking really good for Oliver, Thea, and Moria. Thea was likely coming around to sign the papers so they didn't lose everything. They were being honest with each other. Then they were attacked and kidnapped by Deathstroke. Then she was killed.

Moria is no where near as popular as Felicity .
I don't mind if she dead but bullet to head or heart would have better .
This way just to easy to fake out .

Glad I caught tonight's episode on time. Way too quick of a cut to be dead, gotta soak in the moment if she really was. Still open to her going by the season finale.

WedgeX

Banned
Arrowverse must take place in the same universe as Final Destination. Felicity dies in one timeline, gets saved, but winds up dying again.

Credo

I imagine the gravestone thing will just be Oliver faking Felicity's death and then keeping everyone else in the dark about what's really going on, like he's done in the past with that role in the League. He'll probably hide her away somewhere until the Darhk arc finishes.

WedgeX

Banned
I imagine the gravestone thing will just be Oliver faking Felicity's death and then keeping everyone else in the dark about what's really going on, like he's done in the past with that role in the League. He'll probably hide her away somewhere until the Darhk arc finishes.

On the island?

Tabby

I reckon Felicity's will to live and plot armour will save her.

Pretty much. Any time a death happens I can't take it seriously anymore. From Andy Diggle to Sara to Malcolm to pretty much anyone. Besides we've seen her on countless set and pap photos from episodes 10+ onwards.

Effect

Moria is no where near as popular as Felicity .
I don't mind if she dead but bullet to head or heart would have better .
This way just to easy to fake out .

I agree but she was a main character and they'er not going to off a main character suddenly without giving them a send off of some kind. While Sara's actual death was abrupt she had her send off before that. Tommy was impaled and still got a scene to say goodbye to Oliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom