• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most surprising thing about that trailer is how Laurel-positive the tweets are in response to it. Also it looked like she was training when talking to Oliver so that's always good.

I think Felicity has to be something of a hallucination given it looks to be Goth her. Although I wouldn't put it past the writers to tease evil!Felicity if her father is Calculator and pulls a Darth Vader and wants her to side with him.

ZeroX03

Banned
Few other things from that trailer.

Is that Oliver fighting Malcolm('s stunt double) with Nyssa behind Oliver?

Katana is fighting Nyssa for some reason? Maybe sparring? Not surprised Katana is back, DC were weirdly specific with characters like Deadshot and Harley. And Katana has evil eyes in one shot?

And Roy gets to wear his outfit one more time! Shado and sexy Goth Felicity too.

Thank God Summer didn't kill this show
And thank God we no longer have to see that damn mask anymore.

latest

ZeroX03

Banned
ARROW IS BACK TOO BABY #dcweek

Episode #410 "Blood Debts"
Midseason Sizzle Reel
THE AFTERMATH — Oliver (Stephen Amell) must deal with the devastating consequences of Damian Darhkseid’s (guest star Neal McDonough) last attack. Seeking revenge, Oliver goes on a brutal manhunt looking for Dahrkseid. Jesse Warn directed the episode written by Oscar Balderrama & Sarah Tarkoff (#410). Original airdate 1/20/2016.

Joni

Most surprising thing about that trailer is how Laurel-positive the tweets are in response to it. Also it looked like she was training when talking to Oliver so that's always good.
It is something that has been a bit missing this season, considering they are outclassed they should be training more with for instance Thea and Laurel against Oliver for a couple of shots.

Joni

I had to look up The Grinder to confirm it is not a show about Grindr. Oops
Also, is it bad if I'm disappointed he is finding work because that means he doesn't have to return to Arrow permanently? Oh well, I'm glad for him.

Magwik

Banned
Wendy Mericle on the grave
“We’re really intrigued by the idea of seeing what happens when Oliver has someone he loves as much as he loves Felicity get hurt like that, and we’re intrigued by what he would do.”
RIP Thea

ZeroX03

Banned
So with NBC cancelling it, do they still have rights to the character?

There was an earlier interview where they said that NBC doesn't actually have much of a say now and they only asked them as a formality. If there's something stopping them, I don't know what it is. The JLD movie?

Magwik

Banned
There was an earlier interview where they said that NBC doesn't actually have much of a say now and they only asked them as a formality. If there's something stopping them, I don't know what it is. The JLD movie?

Obviously they are lying to use so they can surprise us with LoT Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom