• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magwik

Banned
V6X29AP.jpg

It's not funny if it's your own tweets

This is slightly irrelevant but I just don’t find Arrow enjoyable anymore.

I recently watched the Daredevil Netflix series and all the other superhero shows seem so dull in comparison. Maybe I should take a break from Arrow?

Khezu

Felicity wanking this episode was really bad.

Both Diggle and Ollie telling everyone how much better she is then everyone else.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Felicity wanking this episode was really bad.

Both Diggle and Ollie telling everyone how much better she is then everyone else.

I think that was mainly so they could have the reveal at the end and show that she too is done fucking around.

Do you guys prefer it as it is now with the whole team arrow 4 fighters going out and fighting every ep or when it was just oliver alone or at most one other?I kinda wish it was just green arrow myself cause i dont think any of these situations need all the help at least they didnt use too.

Do you guys prefer it as it is now with the whole team arrow 4 fighters going out and fighting every ep or when it was just oliver alone or at most one other?I kinda wish it was just green arrow myself cause i dont think any of these situations need all the help at least they didnt use too.

I like the smaller team .
Dig , Oliver ,Felicity and a guest person every now and then.

I don't care for the "Original Team Arrow" nonsense people like to blurt out because how dare a show about Green Arrow add some actual comic characters to his team, but I do think that the way the team is might be too much. But at the same time I'm happy to see Black Canary being used, so I would never want it to be a case where she is gone.

ZeroX03

Banned

I find it harder to believe when they all get schooled. They need to get schooled for plot reasons so I'm not against that, it's just easier for me to believe one person getting bodied than four. Or when they have to rescue hostages because Diggle and Laurel can't be in the fight obviously.

Just finished the episode, I thought it was pretty good. Except that last scene..... DAMMIT ALL TO HELL. If my boy Diggle is in the ground, I'm going to cry.
Legends tomorrow!

It better not be Dig. I think it's honestly Thea because cause it kinda makes the most sense as it would be the thing to make Malcolm fully evil again. Also lol at all this Felicity hate. Never change Arrow-GAF.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I think it's funny how much you guys hate everything involving Felicity.

The unbridled salt.

I would actually prefer that it wasn't either Oliver or everybody. I want to see more random lineups in the field. Thea and Dig, Canary alone, etc.

The Felicity wank... Yeah... The dumb idea of Oliver was dumb, typical idiot ball holding nonsense. Of course Felicity gets paralyzed though then in the preview
it looks like she's standing up
. Felicity's mom, Chesthair, Diggle, Laurel and Thea, take your pick. I can't see them killing Laurel that would be stupid after all the Sara shit. Thea would be a retread and cheap as fuck so that leaves Diggle, Momma Smoak and Chesthair because unless Felicity is a hallucination of Oliver's (which she's not because outside some major behind the scenes fallout involving EBR, Felicity is immortal) there isn't anyone else and it's clear they're not gonna kill the kid or his mom who Felicity wouldn't give a shit about, mom not the kid. Diggle seems the more logical especially when his story with his brother is coming to an end and their obvious struggle to give Dig anything meaningful to do, they Curtis waiting in the wings to replace him. >_>

Anarky > Ra's al Ghul.

I still hate that Chesthair and Felicity's mom is a thing.
That's what happens when your showrunners and writers get relationship ideas from Tumblr.
They have to be planning something special with the Cry.

Smallville did it better... SMALLVILLE! Everything else, not so much but the Canary Cry was actually effective.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Couldn't Ray's nano machines save her? If not can she at least get a hovering wheel chair like Professor X?

Everyone was just stupid this episode. Thea should have just killed that guy.

Te canary cry at least did something :/

I was thinking it would be Thea in the grave ever since her "bloodlust" storyline started, and tonight only reinforced that. If it can really never go away, the only way to end that arc is for her to die. Plus it sets up Malcolm as possibly a big villain again in season five considering the only thing keeping him slightly on their side right now is Thea.

It's her or Diggle really. No one else in the grave would have any legitimate impact, and would seem like a disappointment considering how long they have teased the whole thing. And we know it won't be Laurel.

Wait a second, is Felicity
standing up in that last conversation clip?

And the criticism that Felicity is being wanked because the characters says she better than everyone..

Probably because morally speaking she sorta is. Besides her emotional spats and fixation on the men she loves, she doesn't have the glaring flaws that Ollie and the rest of the cast. She's the moral center of the group and pretty much keeps them together. Team Mom so to speak, while Diggle is Team Dad.....that's off his rocker this season but Diggle's doing shit so I don't care.

Now can the writers dial back on this? Sure, that's why Diggle is the way he is this season and Laurel(besides the Sara situation) has become a better character because her flaws are taking a backseat. They've already toned Felicity back and she's barely had any Season 3 "moments" unless you just dislike the character irrationally that anything she does annoys you(sounds familiar). None of the characters are suffering because of felicity this season. Actually, Oliver has improved the most out the entire cast.

carlsojo

I prefer the whole team but I would like episodes where they struck out on their own.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Wait... so that tombstone saying Brie Thorpe meant nothing?

Did some digging: Brie Thorpe runs Briezy Productions, Inc. a costume design company based in Vancouver.

I didn't find a specific link to Arrow, but they might help out in production.

Another fun fact I found while digging around (from this website): the specific company that produces Arrow is called "Oliver Queen Films - A Division of Hannah Rachel Production Services Ltd."

The Flash? "Central City Films, a Division of Hannah-Rachel Production Services Ltd."

Legends of Tomorrow? "Waverider Films, A Division of Hannah Rachel Production Services Ltd."

This is slightly irrelevant but I just don’t find Arrow enjoyable anymore.

I recently watched the Daredevil Netflix series and all the other superhero shows seem so dull in comparison. Maybe I should take a break from Arrow?

They lost their hand when it was ok to bring people from the dead. I enjoyed the Arrow's first couple of seasons because they showed a more grounded superhero. Now, it's just a comic book on motion, waaaay over the top, unfortunately.

Joni

Did not even notice the ring not on her finger in the flash forward.
Guess that goes to show much i care about that stuff lol .
Also looking back i have to lol at people think they were going to kill her.

Wait to have the last episode reveal she lost it in the sink.

Since it was said in an interview that Laurel was going to go after Darhk in a way that we haven't seen her do in a long time, that means she's serving his ass in court, right? At this rate she should be the District Attorney.

Joni

Since it was said in an interview that Laurel was going to go after Darhk in a way that we haven't seen her do in a long time, that means she's serving his ass in court, right? At this rate she should be the District Attorney.
It is an underused part of the character, which they really should highlight more.

foxtrot3d

Banned

I have to say as a dude who went to law school the idea of a prosecutor also being a vigilante is pretty fucked up, at least Daredevil is a defense attorney which takes some of the wrongness out of it.

Joni

I have to say as a dude who went to law school the idea of a prosecutor also being a vigilante is pretty fucked up, at least Daredevil is a defense attorney which takes some of the wrongness out of it.
If Daredevil wasn't such a bad attorney, it would be even worse. He'd be catching bad guys in the night and defending them in the day. He would basically be ensuring his own business.

Even Darhk was dumb this episode for letting Oliver live. His wife was correct. I love that Oliver called Laurel on Sarah, it was so satisfying. And it seems like Diggle will be the one to bite the dust. Dammit.

Either diggle or moma smoak.

Can only imagine how salty some are

I will be salty if Diggle dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom