• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it is a test to see how people react. Both manu and amell are testing the reaction.

Oliver kills Darhk with the help of Malcolm. He double crosses Oliver and steals the magic. He gets a big upgrade, bodies Oliver and kills Diggle. Oliver frees slade to help, and he decides to let him go after they kill Malcolm. Slade returns next year as an ally

Or Malcolm recruits Slade into the League of Assassins. Ollie vs the Secret Society of Super Swag.

TheOddOne

- TVGuide: Arrow: Why David Ramsey Is Worried Diggle May Be in the Grave.
We know it's not Felicity, but who else do you think is the least likely to be in the grave?

Ramsey: I think we all have a bull's-eye on our backs, so to speak. It could be any of us. I've got to tell you, that really helps the morale on the show on set every day when we go to work. We're on our best behavior! The least likely I would guess would be Capt. Lance (Paul Blackthorne), only because of the reaction. To get our sweet Felicity to say to Oliver, "You know what you have to do. You've got to kill this son of a bitch." I was like wow! She's talking like Lyla, Amanda Waller or even Oliver. So to get her to say that would have to be a very, very meaningful death. And not to say that Lance wouldn't be meaningful, but it would have to mean something to the team. And Lance, even though he's been a great ally, I don't think she would be affected that way by Capt. Lance's death. So, it has to be someone closer to the team. And I hate to say it but, you know, I'm right there. I'm on the chopping block. So, we'll see.

brawly

Does anyone have a link to the fanfic where Oliver pisses off Diggle by revealing stuff about his past/the island he should have said earlier?

Think it was posted in this thread but can't find it.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Man, I really do not give a fuck about Damian Darkh or HIVE. For a guy who wants to see Star City die, we're not feeling any of that scale. Things felt more desperate when Brick took over.

ZeroX03

Banned
Felicity is almost certainly going to be Proxy, not Oracle. I would be very surprised if that wasn't the case at this point.

Johndoey

Banned
Man, I really do not give a fuck about Damian Darkh or HIVE. For a guy who wants to see Star City die, we're not feeling any of that scale. Things felt more desperate when Brick took over.
Brick was legitimately a great villain. No real personal ties to main cast, worked mostly in the shadows, was an effective planner and leader, and had great physical presence. The season should've been about him and not Ras.

With Dahrk it's like "oh no he killed the mayor! Oh no he shut down the banks" intellectually sure that's all bad but nothing seems to have changed in the city everything seems perfectly fine.

Nabs

Terrific is being quietly phased out.

I'm hoping that when Felicity can't handle being Felicity, they bring Curtis into the fold. Having him do what she does for a few episodes, and then eventually getting bodied by Darhk. Oliver will feel guilty for putting him in danger, and will turn into Darhk/Savage Oliver. I'm okay with this, because we haven't met Michael Holt yet. That would be a nice origin story for a season 5 reveal.

Kyoufu

It's not Diggle. It's Diggle's Helmet - RIP.

Don't touch Black Driver, you bastards.

On Earth-2, Barry-2 opens a wormhole by tapping into the Speed Force and goes back to save his mother while Eobard-2 is getting ready to enter his vessel to go home...

then Joe-2 says "What the hell is that?!" as he sees Diggle's Helmet come out from the wormhole.

"That's my cue to leave" as Eobard-2 looks at the helmet in terror.

Guys that thing Diggle puts on his head isn't even a helmet, it's just a mask, the back of his effing head is completely exposed, it looks stupid and it's worse than if he just wore the ski mask. I guess it might help with getting shot in the face but that's it and we know how the CW feels about facially disfigured people... You get one little facial scar and you're known as a beast. Imagine what they'd call Diggle if he got shot in the face and survived.

Kyoufu

Guys that thing Diggle puts on his head isn't even a helmet, it's just a mask, the back of his effing head is completely exposed, it looks stupid and it's worse than if he just wore the ski mask. I guess it might help with getting shot in the face but that's it and we know how the CW feels about facially disfigured people... You get one little facial scar and you're known as a beast. Imagine what they'd call Diggle if he got shot in the face and survived.

A goddamn monster that deserves to be sucked up by a timeline destroying singularity?

ZeroX03

Banned
New episode tonight!

#4.11 "A.W.O.L."
Extended Promo
DIGGLE VS. SHADOWSPIRE — Diggle (David Ramsey) must learn to trust his brother Andy (guest star Eugene Byrd) when an enemy of their wartime past, an agent of the criminal organization Shadowspire, pays a visit to Star City. However, Diggle learns more than he bargained for about their shared time at war. Meanwhile, Oliver (Stephen Amell) has to learn a whole new way of life, and researches having a wheelchair ramp installed in his apartment. Charlotte Brandstrom directed the episode written by Brian Ford Sullivan & Emilio Ortega Aldrich (#411). Original airdate 1/27/2016.

ar411b_0076b.jpg

Joni

With Dahrk it's like "oh no he killed the mayor! Oh no he shut down the banks" intellectually sure that's all bad but nothing seems to have changed in the city everything seems perfectly fine.

They should more of the city where it is abandoned, people are leaving.

Next season (or in some other future season), instead of flashbacks they should have a separate present-day storyline with Slade as the protagonist. It can follow him breaking out of prison, engaging in various hijinx, and running into other familiar faces, such as Malcolm. It would be a nice reprieve from whatever lame Star City storyline they come up with and would be better than more flashbacks. Who doesn't want to see Slade vs. Malcolm in an epic swag-off?

Then at some point the Oliver/Slade storylines can intersect of course, in any number of ways. They can team up against Malcolm, fight against each other, or be uneasy allies against a new villain. Probably a combination of all the above.

Joni

Who knows, it might be the one codename that is used by the daughter of the Calculator that is a reference of a type of internet service.

Joni

That is easy. The stunt double that has been with the show for years already looks like the new addition. She mainly doubled for McKenna, also for Waller in one episode which is strange considering her past. She was also the Iris stunt double on Flash.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Does anyone have a link to the fanfic where Oliver pisses off Diggle by revealing stuff about his past/the island he should have said earlier?

Think it was posted in this thread but can't find it.

OLIVER: Diggle, something happened on the Island.
DIGGLE: Oliver, I swear to God...
OLIVER: You died.
DIGGLE: ...

Just have Oliver encounter a ninety year old Diggle on the Island. Diggle's been there sixty years. Then you can have a flashback showing Diggle following Oliver around the island.

DIGGLE: It's all true, Oliver, all of it.

Full circle. Oliver is inspired to tell Diggle about the Island by Diggle telling Oliver on the island that Oliver told him about the island when he was off the island.

DIGGLE: Oliver... Oliver... Deathstroke is S...

Diggle dies before he can finish his sentence.

ZeroX03

Banned
The optimist in me thinks tonight's episode will be good because Diggle episodes are usually quality filler.

The pessimist in me saw all of the Felicity crying in the promo.

Hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom