• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario007

Wow, that last episode really did go Gotham. I admit, that I'm starting to lose a little interest in Arrow, and I were only skimping through the last episode, so I didn't notice, if they fixed Felicity's schizophrenic problem but I hope it stays.

I also didn't get, who this Shadow organization is and why they were suddenly all that important.
That's kinda on you.

Joni

Wow, that last episode really did go Gotham. I admit, that I'm starting to lose a little interest in Arrow, and I were only skimping through the last episode, so I didn't notice, if they fixed Felicity's schizophrenic problem but I hope it stays.

I also didn't get, who this Shadow organization is and why they were suddenly all that important.

Well, they are apparantly behind the island stuff, that is all. Otherwise they would have been regular villains of the week, like how Ted Gaynor was working for Blackhawk Squad Protection Group.

Joni

I still love that this shadow group has an easily identifiable logo. I wonder which agency got the job to design it.
Unless of course you're a criminal organization pretending to be a legitimate group. They were supposed to be a known PMC. It would make sense for them to have a recognizable logo.

Come on, they had branded USB drives.

I'm sure you could find Academi-branded USB drives out there somewhere. (Academi was formerly Xe Services, formerly Blackwater Worldwide.)

They got logos and everything.

ACADEMI-Hi-res-Logo.jpg

I'm sure you could find Academi-branded USB drives out there somewhere. (Academi was formerly Xe Services, formerly Blackwater Worldwide.)

They got logos and everything.

ACADEMI-Hi-res-Logo.jpg

I'm somehow less inclined to believe that they're sticking to it, when they attack a US government agency.

Joni

I'm somehow less inclined to believe that they're sticking to it, when they attack a US government agency.
It is hiding in plain sight. It is a lot easier to convince people you are not criminals if you have a reason to exist. And they always hide their intentions. Like they pretended they are on the island for drugs.

It's not something that really annoys me that much, but it reminded me a little of cartoon villains/Agents of Shield. Heck, in case of the attack on Argus it would've made more sense to dress like the ghosts and blame the attack on Dhark.

Joni

It's not something that really annoys me that much, but it reminded me a little of cartoon villains/Agents of Shield. Heck, in case of the attack on Argus it would've made more sense to dress like the ghosts and blame the attack on Dhark.
They would have killed everybody anyway. Villains like that leave no trace. Also, W what if they are hive adjacent themselves?

Made-for-TV movie CW and Berlanti! Get on it. Bring back Ra's, Maseo and Malcolm.
I would have loved a Nanda Parbat spin-off detailing Sara's time spent at the league. Never would have gotten made, but I feel like even just one episode with flashbacks dedicated to showing us what happened with Sara when she arrived would be way more interesting than any season 4 (or 3) flashbacks.

Joni

I would have loved a Nanda Parbat spin-off detailing Sara's time spent at the league. Never would have gotten made, but I feel like even just one episode with flashbacks dedicated to showing us what happened with Sara when she arrived would be way more interesting than any season 4 (or 3) flashbacks.
Too bad they listened to those complaints that they shouldn't do flashbacks not related to the main flashback plot.

I agree but I find what Arrow is doing somehow more tolerable/enjoyable than what's going on in The Flash right now.

Same for me .
Flash has better high points but i find most of the eps boring now.
Also CW shows will always be full of drama ( in fact most shows are in some way or the other )

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
So I meant to catch up and I just finished the most recent episode... of Legends of Tomorrow. I really wanted to watch live, skip and catch up after? Or just watch this episode later?

Well the good news is I'm actually here with Arrow-Gaf to watch the episode. The bad news is I'm actually here with Arrow-Gaf to watch the episode.

Edit: That clutch number one answer for the win on Family Feud

ZeroX03

Banned
Here's the GIF I wanted to start the episode with.

darhkfire96rlz.gif

Anyway I'm not watching live so I'll bounce before I get too spoiled. Here's hoping we meet Overwatch's daddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom