• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

#2.14 "Code of Silence" Synopsis

People are going to love this one...

Good stuff awaits us.
qn4yyk1.gif

Looking at the team, it's like Tetsuya Nomura designed them! Too many fucking belts :lol
These characters look about as good as they are going to in live action, besides small edits.
Like the cloth hood back on Ollie's costume.
also White Canary is probably the best designed Canary costume.

Joni

It would make some sense, Curtis seems more the fanboy type instead of the hero type. Kill him and turn Dennis into the hero.

Geist-

This next part is negative, so I'm putting it in spoilers so people don't have to read it if they don't want to.
Finally got around to watching the latest episode, and I think I may have to drop the show. They're not going to stop with the bad drama. And it's not just bad, they're repeating the same drama every season (sometimes every few episodes). The show has never been perfect, but now it's just a chore to watch.

I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the season.

Joni

They handled a character being confined to a wheelchair in a couple of scenes, none of them really high on drama as Felicity did those shows very well. It also lead to some funny moments between Laurel and Oliver, and a couple of caring moments with Oliver. If that was too much drama, yeah, you're better of not watching a drama show.

IconGrist

This next part is negative, so I'm putting it in spoilers so people don't have to read it if they don't want to.
Finally got around to watching the latest episode, and I think I may have to drop the show. They're not going to stop with the bad drama. And it's not just bad, they're repeating the same drama every season (sometimes every few episodes). The show has never been perfect, but now it's just a chore to watch.

I agree but I find what Arrow is doing somehow more tolerable/enjoyable than what's going on in The Flash right now.

Superhero shows are dramas on the CW and have always been. I dont see how this season of Arrow in particular has been any worse than season 1 or 2. As long as the characters react like actual human beings and not whiny just for the sake of drama, it's fine.

Tabby

At this point I think I'm just too invested to stop but I agree with you honestly.

The dude who works for Palmer Tech and wanted Felicity to fire a bunch of people.
That plotline really bothered me. I get that it was meant to be an awesome moment to show her authority as the head of the company, but wasn't that situation because they didn't have the funding to keep so many employers around which is why they had to let them go? It just seems that decision should have resulted in the company being even more tarnished.

Johndoey

Banned
Yeah refusing to fire employees so the entire business doesn't fold isn't a brave heroic decision. She just comes across ignorant of reality, then of course the plot got shelved so it doesn't matter.

Joni

The problem was that Dennis didn't have a plan either, he just wanted to fire a lot of people, including engineers like Curtis. That would have been nice shortterm, but it would have screwed up the company in the long term. Especially because their problem is that the boss died. Apple didn't go around firing half the engineers at that point.

It would probably help, send Laurel, Thea, Diggle or Felicity off to do something else for an episode or two in Offscreenville, especially if it means helping the new characters who haven't done anything something to do. Curtis is completely forgettable at this point, actually I did forget about him until this Mr. Terrific conversation came up.

Joni

It would probably help, send Laurel, Thea, Diggle or Felicity off to do something else for an episode or two in Offscreenville, especially if it means helping the new characters who haven't done anything something to do. Curtis is completely forgettable at this point, actually I did forget about him until this Mr. Terrific conversation came up.
It is that some of us are obsessed with him, in the hopes that he is more than black driver for Felicity.

It is that some of us are obsessed with him, in the hopes that he is more than black driver for Felicity.

Lets not pretend that Johnny isn't still the Black Driver. That's literally what he did few episodes ego. He drove the van to the scene.

You can't have someone new come in and have him do the same role, without a "passing the torch" scene.

Joni

Lets not pretend that Johnny isn't still the Black Driver. That's literally what he did few episodes ego. He drove the van to the scene.

You can't have someone new come in and have him do the same role, without a "passing the torch" scene.

But he is black driver for Oliver.

Klyka

Banned
Oh god I just saw that scene in Season 3 again where Maseo checks everyone for weapons and then Felicity says "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME" and he actually looks back at Oliver who nods that it's ok.

GOD DAMMIT FELICITY.

Oh god I just saw that scene in Season 3 again where Maseo checks everyone for weapons and then Felicity says "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME" and he actually looks back at Oliver who nods that it's ok.

GOD DAMMIT FELICITY.

The league was such a joke last season. They were merely street thugs, with Ra's as their cult leader. Their hideout is probably some old factory right outside the city, which explains the insanely short travel time.

Joni

GOD DAMMIT FELICITY.

Behind the scenes, they're probably nodding that Oliver knows she is annoying.

- A new clip appears, Zero will probably scold me for posting. Anyway, like I need to tell you about spoilers amirite.
Oh,
He fits right in again
and I also love
the internet
so I can live with Felicity's drama.

TheOddOne

- TVGuide: Arrow's Katrina Law Dishes on Nyssa's
Plot Against Malcolm
, Possible Future with Sara *Spoilers*
Would you be excited to appear on Legends of Tomorrow and explore their relationship more?

Law: I would love to. I love working with Caity Lotz and the two of us are just begging the writers to please allow us to have an episode where we have our origin story of finding Sara on the shores of Nanda Parbat and picking her up, and what it was like to tell my father and what it was like to train and how we end up falling in love and the eventual goodbye that we have. I think that would be great. If we could do that on Legends of Tomorrow, if we could do that on Arrow, if we could do that anywhere, it would be wonderful.

ZeroX03

Banned
Half way point here too - with a new episode!

#2.12 "Unchained"
Extended Episode Promo
Sneak Peek Scene
ROY HARPER RETURNS; NYSSA MAKES HER MOVE — The team faces off against a formidable villain nicknamed The Calculator (guest star Tom Amandes). Meanwhile, Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) makes a move on Laurel and Roy Harper (guest star Colton Haynes) returns to Star City. Kevin Fair directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Beth Schwartz (#412). Original airdate 2/3/2016.

ar412b-0065b-167841.jpg

(And this is the photo with spoilers I would have preferred to use)

Pachimari

Wow, that last episode really did go Gotham. I admit, that I'm starting to lose a little interest in Arrow, and I were only skimping through the last episode, so I didn't notice, if they fixed Felicity's schizophrenic problem but I hope it stays.

I also didn't get, who this Shadow organization is and why they were suddenly all that important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom