• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blind, in the deepest night
Reaching out, grasping for a fleeting memory
All the thoughts, keep piercing this broken mind
I fall, but I'm still standing motionless

Far, in the distance
There is light, a light that burns, these scars of old
All this pain, reminds me of what I am
I'll live, I'll become all I need to be

Words that kill, would you speak them to me
With your breath so still, it makes me believe
In the Father's sins
Let me suffer now and never die, I'm alive

Pride, feeds their blackened hearts
And the thirst, must be quenched, to fuel hypocrisy
Cleansing flames, is the only way to repent
Renounce, what made you
Words that kill, would you speak them to me
With your breath so still, it makes me believe

The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands
Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end
Our salvation lies, in the Father’s sins
Beyond the truth, let me suffer now

In my heart I just know that there's no way to light up the dark in his eyes

WHOA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

I just realised...

I enjoyed Huntress and her costume way more than Laurel as Black Canary and her outfit.

It's time to bring Huntress back and you know what, make her a member of Team Arrow.

Her costume is seriously the worst in the Arrowverse
If she is ever brought back they need to at least attempt this.
2147067-huntress_profile.jpg

ZeroX03

Banned
Sweet poster for this week.

CauGl0bUcAAGiwP.png

The Alpha and the Beta

Wozzly said:
The New Year decorations were all set up in Thea’s spacious apartment. All she was waiting for now were the guests. Thea sat in front of the fire place staring into the flame; her mind raced over the recent events. She remembered her mother dying and Slade revealing that Malcolm Merlyn, the murderous psychopath was her father. She felt safe with her father, in fact it was the happiest she had been for a long time. There was a knock at the door. Must be Oliver coming over to apologize Thea thought. She opened the door and there was Malcolm Merlyn. He was dressed warmly with a scarf around his neck.
“Hello, Thea,” he said with his smile that could light a room.
“What…what are you doing here?” Thea said.
“Thea, listen. I don’t care what Oliver thinks of us. Our father-daughter relationship that is-
“Why can’t it be something else?” Thea interrupted, she smiled and planted a kiss teasingly on Merlyn’s face.
“You’ve grown up so fast. I remember it only yesterday when Slade and I picked you up.
“You remember that?” Thea said shocked.
“How could I not? It’s not every day you get to see your daughter give Slade Wilson “deathstrokes.,” said Merlyn as he stuck his hands in his pocket. Not even The Magician could hide a fully knocked arrow.
Thea’s eyes were adverted downward and she smiled that beautiful smile that just drives her dad crazy. “Don’t try and hide it, Dad. It’s my place and you’re my guest. Why don’t you sit down and I’ll take care of it.” Thea said.
Malcolm entered and immediately sat down on the spacious couch. “I love what you have done with the place.”
Thea came over and joined her dad. She was wearing pants that could carry her to the heavens. She was so beautiful with her short hair. Damn I better stop thinking of her or else it’ll never go down.
His knocked dark arrow was just too much and it burst through Malcolm’s pants, ripping the seams.
“Oh my! I guess it broke your string,” Thea said laughing. She stopped laughing and kissed him, not on the cheek, but on his lips and Malcolm kissed back.
Thea stood up before her dad and she jumped, she stayed in the air for a few seconds than she should have thanks to her aerodynamic pants. As she floated there, Malcolm grabbed her pants and tore them off her. When she was safely down and with nothing on, she threw herself at her father. Their bodies became one. Malcolm’s dark arrow entered her Lazarus Pit and soon it was flowing with his life force that could rejuvenate a man.
“Don’t stop, Daddy,” Thea moaned.
“I won’t, I’ll never stop loving you,” Malcolm said as he kissed her neck moving down her body. “Your body it’s so perfect.” He continued kissing her body. There was a thud, he stopped in his tracks and looked around.
“What’s wrong, Dad?” Thea said trying to get up.
“Oh nothing must be the wind,” Malcolm said as he resumed kissing her.
It wasn’t nothing, however. That thud was the sound of sneaky Oliver landing just outside the apartment window. Malcolm was trained by the League of Shadows and his ears were fine-tuned as was his vision. He could see Oliver standing there watching as Merlyn made sweet love to his sister. As the last of Merlyn’s life force erupted from his dark arrow, Malcolm gazed into Oliver’s eyes and smirked.

1Y5rSiK.gif

Malcolm took his scarf and wrapped it over Thea’s eyes. “I have a surprise for you.” Thea didn’t fight him. She was excited; she wondered what could possibly top what had just happened. She heard Malcolm walk over to the door and open it. She heard him talking to someone, who it was she didn’t know. The two of them walked back to Thea.
Thea, since I didn’t get you anything for Christmas, think of this as a belated present. The mysterious new arrival pressed his face to Thea and kissed her. The cologne he wore reminded her of someone from the past, but she couldn’t place it. He removed his clothes and she could feel his flesh against hers and he soon found his way into the Pit. His laboured breathed was soon joined by the sound of the TV playing a live shot of the New Year Party down in Starling City Central Plaza. It was close to midnight, they were beginning the countdown. The stranger continued deep into the Pit, with no hint of every reaching the bottom.
FIVE
“Thea,…I,” said the Stranger.
FOUR
“I have to tell you something,” he said as he moaned.
THREE
“It’s me…” he said. His sweat was rolling down his chest.
TWO
“It’s me, Tommy” he said as he his jaw clenched from the pleasure.
ONE
And as the clock stroked midnight, Tommy could no longer hold back and his life force joined their father’s deep in her Lazarus Pit.
“Happy New Year,” said Malcolm sitting on the couch watching them.

^ That's what I was thinking of.

Kyoufu

Did it have an open ending or was there some wrap-up?

From what I remember the ending was open enough, although you could also see it as a wrap-up too.

What made me sad was the fact that season 2 was planned but eventually canned. Oh wells.

Jessica De Goux must return.

Effect

Honestly I would really like for Huntress and Cupid as well to return. They can think of some reason why they weren't being held by Argus anymore. I never liked that they were captured like that anyway. Limited their appearances in a way that didn't need to happen. Thankfully they didn't repeat that mistake with Anarchy. Now they call have him return when they like without having to pull on that Suicide Squad connection.

Joni

Honestly I would really like for Huntress and Cupid as well to return. They can think of some reason why they weren't being held by Argus anymore. I never liked that they were captured like that anyway. Limited their appearances in a way that didn't need to happen. Thankfully they didn't repeat that mistake with Anarchy. Now they call have him return when they like without having to pull on that Suicide Squad connection.

They can still use the Suicide Squad connection, they just need to keep calling it Task Force X. The upcoming Flash cross-over does a plot like you wish for Cupid. Huntress is just locked up in prison, not with ARGUS.

From what I remember the ending was open enough, although you could also see it as a wrap-up too

Good to know, might give it a chance then.

Don't expect to see Slade come back any time soon:

So what then of Manu Bennett’s Slade “Deathstroke” Wilson, major fixture throughout the first two years, brief return in Season 3, and the actor without whom even Stephen Amell finds something “missing” from the show? Well, even with present-day Slade locked up in Lian Yu, Guggenheim says that Deathstroke has been earmarked for another DC property:

Read More: 'Arrow' Took Deathstroke Off the Table For Other DC Project? | http://comicsalliance.com/arrow-may...ble-for-another-dc-project/?trackback=tsmclip

Joni

I can only hope that Guggenheim lies to cause a bigger surprise. But he is most likely one of the Suicide Squad enemies.

I can only hope that Guggenheim lies to cause a bigger surprise. But he is most likely one of the Suicide Squad enemies.
I honestly think unless its sub 5 minutes he won't be in Suicide Squad after the last trailer.
Unless Eastwood isn't Dick like im 90% on and is actually Slade.

Joni

I honestly think unless its sub 5 minutes he won't be in Suicide Squad after the last trailer.
Unless Eastwood isn't Dick like im 90% on and is actually Slade.

They have been rumouring Deathstroke for years though, it was supposed to be the role for Joe Manganiello before he dropped out.

It's also possible that Guggenheim is covering because (Shannara Chronicles spoilers)
Manu's character was seemingly killed in the last episode of SC but might not actually be dead.

Good to know I don't need to follow the show anymore. Tried some episodes and Manu was literally the only reason to watch

Kyoufu

It's also possible that Guggenheim is covering because (Shannara Chronicles spoilers)
Manu's character was seemingly killed in the last episode of SC but might not actually be dead.

Bruh.

You know the spoiler tag becomes redundant in this context right? :(

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Well, lies or not, we did get a very good season with Deathstroke.

The only time I want to see him comeback would be in the final season.

ZeroX03

Banned
Darhk new episode approaches...

#4.13 "Sins of the Father"
Extended Promo
Episode Scene
NYSSA MAKES OLIVER AN OFFER – Oliver (Stephen Amell) receives an offer from Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) that is hard to refuse. Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) continues to battle the blood lust, Malcolm (John Barrowman) steps in to help his daughter, and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) has a mouth on mouth talk with Nyssa. Gordon Verheul directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Keto Shimizu.

ar413b_0295b.jpg

Joni

Light LoT spoilers but relevance to Arrow:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CayDwllUAAA5inE.png:large
Even in the future Felicity towers over while everything is on fire and in shambles

It makes sense. It is the bad timeline so I expect Felicity and Oliver to have broken up, she has become a bitter company head while he is a lone wolf hero. To finish it up, they shouldn't forget to claim Barry, Thea, Laurel and Diggle are dead in this timeline.

ZeroX03

Banned
Just accept Felicity love into your heart. It makes the show so much more palatable, and she's not going away anytime soon.

Chariot

A. Diggle dies
R. Diggle's brother dies
R. Cyborg enters the show and dies
O. Mr. Terrific dies
W. Nobody at the CW is startled by all the black men on screen. This time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom