• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Congrats on becoming a mod Funky Papa.

All we need is the huntress becoming a regular. I miss her crazy antics. The producer´s quote is not encouraging at all. Do you watch Legends of Tomorrow?

Thanks!

As for LoT, I dropped it this week. It's just too cheesy and cartoony, and not in a good way. I feel like it also has a ton of issues dealing with multiple characters. I'm not a fan.

ZeroX03

Banned
If StaticJam ever achieves mod status, I expect a lengthy ban for ZeroX03. Just about as long as Static needs for 150 posts.

If I ever somehow was a mod (which will never happen) the most I'd do is give him a tag of his name in reverse, but keep the junior status.

This is a morbid discussion.

I'm surprised TheOddOne didn't make mod, all he does is make useful OTs, informative posts and take weak shots at people who do those things better than him. He'd be perfect.

Congrats to the newly minted Arrowverse mods.

Magwik

Banned
This is a morbid discussion.

I'm surprised TheOddOne didn't make mod, all he does is make useful OTs, informative posts and take weak shots at people who do those things better than him. He'd be perfect.

Congrats to the newly minted Arrowverse mods.
We needed more since Cornballer gave up on us

Joni

why is Ted Kord off limits?
There will be a Blue Beetle movie. The Arrowverse embargoes at least give us a clue to what is coming up. It is the same with the Teen Titans show, which had to be called Blackbirds if it ever got made because there might be a Titans movie.

Klyka

Banned
Marry me.

Have my babies.

image.php

Kyoufu

I just realised...

I enjoyed Huntress and her costume way more than Laurel as Black Canary and her outfit.

It's time to bring Huntress back and you know what, make her a member of Team Arrow.

Joni

I just realised...

I enjoyed Huntress and her costume way more than Laurel as Black Canary and her outfit.

It's time to bring Huntress back and you know what, make her a member of Team Arrow.

Oh look, there are things we can agree on. She is doing some other show though, so it might require some cancellations.

strafer

Blind, in the deepest night
Reaching out, grasping for a fleeting memory
All the thoughts, keep piercing this broken mind
I fall, but I'm still standing motionless

Far, in the distance
There is light, a light that burns, these scars of old
All this pain, reminds me of what I am
I'll live, I'll become all I need to be

Words that kill, would you speak them to me
With your breath so still, it makes me believe
In the Father's sins
Let me suffer now and never die, I'm alive

Pride, feeds their blackened hearts
And the thirst, must be quenched, to fuel hypocrisy
Cleansing flames, is the only way to repent
Renounce, what made you

The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands
Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end
Our salvation lies, in the Father’s sins
Beyond the truth, let me suffer now

In my heart I just know that there's no way to light up the dark in his eyes

Johndoey

Banned
Only a forbidden love can quench her bloodlust. Read the new taboo classic "The Al Ghul Ecstasy".

Edit: "Their bodies slammed together in the small space, struggling against each other for dominance in the torrid affair. He gave in first; A slow shuddering breath escaping his pursed lips, she smiled pulling him close against her dragging her teeth across his nape like a playful predator. A low whine issued forth; He'd thrust forward out of sheer animal instinct causing her to lose herself."

WIP.

Kyoufu

Only a forbidden love can quench her bloodlust. Read the new taboo classic "The Al Ghul Ecstasy".

Edit: "Their bodies slammed together in the small space, struggling against each other for dominance in the torrid affair. He gave in first; A slow shuddering breath escaping his pursed lips, she smiled pulling him close against her dragging her teeth across his nape like a playful predator. A low whine issued forth; He'd thrust forward out of sheer animal instinct causing her to lose herself."

WIP.

This sounds better than last week's episode.

*runs from Funky Papa*

Pics_nao

Blind, in the deepest night
Reaching out, grasping for a fleeting memory
All the thoughts, keep piercing this broken mind
I fall, but I'm still standing motionless

Far, in the distance
There is light, a light that burns, these scars of old
All this pain, reminds me of what I am
I'll live, I'll become all I need to be

In the Father's sins
Let me suffer now and never die, I'm alive

Pride, feeds their blackened hearts
And the thirst, must be quenched, to fuel hypocrisy
Cleansing flames, is the only way to repent
Renounce, what made you

The Sins never die, can't wash this blood off our hands
Let the world fear us all, it's just means to an end
Our salvation lies, in the Father’s sins
Beyond the truth, let me suffer now

In my heart I just know that there's no way to light up the dark in his eyes

Dammit. 40 minutes too late to do this myself

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
The sooner I never have to hear a character utter the word "bloodlust" again, the better. For whatever reason, it just sounds ridiculous coming out of these characters mouths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom