• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klyka

Banned
the one thing I have to say about Arrow: It moves so much faster and better than Flash.
So often the camera angles or the way the actors talk to each other in groups and such just works SO much better than on Flash where everyone stands 4 m apart and kinda talks into the room.

Gotham tho

PfGjBCw.gif

Bad opinions are bad.

Hey now, I haven't heard anyone praise the show until now, I don't think he's in the minority here lol

I might try it again at some point, but my backlog on shows is so big I doubt I will ever get to it. Who knows though I actively think Arrow is bad and I keep watching it so maybe I would do the same with Gotham.

LionPride

Banned
DoFP was pretty good.

The other two are excellent opinions tho, on account of their correctitude.
No, no, and no. I used to tolerate Gotham, hell I kept watching this season up to the Winter Finale. Then I realized I was hate watching. There were better shows on, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Supergirl hit its stride, Gotham ain't worth it.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Wait, people are just figuring out it's a soap opera now?

Just about everything you watch is a soap opera.

Just drop the show so the few of us that enjoy it can enjoy the thread again.

I'll give it to the end of the season. Then I'll consider dropping it. The more people criticize this bullshit facet of the show the more likely they'll drop it. Too bad all the writers do is browse facebook comments which are putrid compared to fan communities like on here and reddit.

BvS probably isn't that bad tbh

I mean I HATED MoS, and didn't particularly like any trailer past the first one so I doubt I will like it. I admit I will probably see it at some point during my upcoming spring break though.

I'll end the BvS talk there though I don't want to derail the thread too much.

Maddocks

Wasn't a bad episode, it did feel kinda like a breather episode though, like they are ramping up for something big and they want you to breath a little before the hammer drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom