• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched, but maybe the Waverider will come in just in time to intercept the missile. Or, I don't know. They or Barry could time travel back a few hours and avoid all this.

ZeroX03

Banned
This is a show that just copied a cutting edge processor to a wireless hard drive somehow, expecting a knowledge of military responses or how missiles work is probably beyond it too.

I haven't watched, but maybe the Waverider will come in just in time to intercept the missile. Or, I don't know. They or Barry could time travel back a few hours and avoid all this.

Nah the missile hit. Tens of thousands of people dead.

Sometimes Arrow just says fuck it and lots of people die. It's kind of nice to not always win.

Yeah, if the Legends return at the exact moment they left; technically they'd all be here during this & Firestorm could stop the nuke. But time travel works in mysterious ways. I'm just rolling with it at this point.

Gonna be interesting how the writers try to clean up a nuke dropping without a world war.

Luigi87

"We understand that the tragedy of the nuclear launch was the fault of terrorists, and not of the actions of our friends in Russia... So s'all good."

Yeah, if the Legends return at the exact moment they left; technically they'd all be here during this & Firestorm could stop the nuke. But time travel works in mysterious ways. I'm just rolling with it at this point.

Gonna be interesting how the writers try to clean up a nuke dropping without a world war.
Maybe Trump isn't the president in this universe.

"We understand that the tragedy of the nuclear launch was the fault of terrorists, and not of the actions of our friends in Russia... So s'all good."
Confirmed. Not President Trump.

The Light

Just made me realize this current season means nothing because of legends. If they all returning the day they left then it pretty much rewrites everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom