• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
No stories for Laurel
Plenty of stories for Felicity and her family

Laurel sucked* and her death has been a good thing. Rejoice!

The Calculator
stuff was fine last time. Far less drama than Olicity fighting.

*sucked is too harsh a word but she was always the weakest link and ofc you're gonna give everyone else stories when it's easier to do with better results.

For once I have to agree with ZeroX. The only people were that upset about Laurel dying were comic book purists, but this isn't the comic. She was a disposable character with nothing to do. The show is better without her. Look no further than the last few episodes without her which have been among the season's strongest.
Plus they can always bring in Sara later down the line as The Black Canary if they want that role filled. She's a better Canary anyways.

KonradLaw

Plus they can always bring in Sara later down the line as The Black Canary if they want that role filled. She's a better Canary anyways.

If they do I hope they keep it to guest starring. Oliver has a bad case of ninja syndrome, an absolute badass when alone, weak jobber when in a team :D

Magwik

Banned
I can see we're all uncontrollably excited...

tumblr_n7zzpd30aZ1qzdfwko1_400.gif

Effect

Yeah. You have to betray that trust Lance. Don't listen to any of the Smoak women. Get your job back, save the city, and get a new woman.

Magwik

Banned
"Doing the right thing" is Chesthair being in a position to do some good. Not unemployed.

That doesn't make any sense
"I love you so I know you'll throw your job as an officer of the law away for a white lie"

lolwut Anarchy found his way into the arc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom