• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

He probably didn't expect Felicity to be so dumb as to ignore her phone acting weird for as long as it did, and then willingly refuse to listen to his message.

Felicity is so bad. Ugh.

It only acted weird for a bit more than a week.

Joni

#MemeMondays deliver this week.

10151217_949509118467689_643721419308492428_n.jpg

11234041_949509285134339_7130942438837146181_n.jpg

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Okay guys, I'm posting this to help get you ready for your inevitable meltdowns:

This week's episode is Lost Souls and according to IMDB, it features the return of
Felicity's Mom, who we know will appear on a few episodes this season

Next week's episode is titled
Brotherhood
and this is description from my TV's guide data:
"A shocking revelation complicates the battle between Team Arrow and Damien Darhk."

So, I ask you, what possible story could feature
Felicity's Mom
and could
possibly complicate the battle between Team Arrow and Darhk
?

That's right, the speculation is true.

r4mh7Mf.gif

Tabby

Oh god this is so dumb. It's going to be dumber than that time the writers thought making Malcolm Oliver's dad seem like a good idea.

GulAtiCa

Oh god this is so dumb. It's going to be dumber than that time the writers thought making Malcolm Oliver's dad seem like a good idea.

What is so dumb? Damien Dhark isn't her father, the Arrow team already shot that down as not being who her father is. (Unless they lied.)

I'm assuming this is what your referring to.

Honestly it does look like they've been lying about Darhk.

Also here's a cute interview with Manu Bennett.

Spoiler tag that.

Looks like it's probably the Titan Jericho, as Slade mentioned he has a son named Joe. And we already had crappy Summer Glau Ravager.

Fun little interview. But where the hell did this rumor of Batfleck being Slade start? We all know it isn't true, because if it was then Superman would be out of commission in the first ten minutes.

ZeroX03

Banned
Fun little interview. But where the hell did this rumor of Batfleck being Slade start? We all know it isn't true, because if it was then Superman would be out of commission in the first ten minutes.

There's been the "someone on the Suicide Squad is Dick Grayson" and the "Joker is actually Jason Todd" rumors flying around, it seems they're just escalating in silliness.

ZeroX03

Banned
If a character or actor is really huge and it's impossible to keep it under wraps because they're publicizing it hard - like Constantine or Mark Hamill as Trickster - then it can be probably go untagged because it's just unavoidable. But for upcoming characters who have only be lightly teased at and we don't know the actor then best to tag it up. I know there's like three people here who like to go unspoiled.

that's not crazy. scott eastwood is a super good looking dude.

I said escalating in silliness. That's the least silly one.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Dhark being Felicity's dad would push my suspension of disbelief over the edge...in a show where people come back from the dead multiple times and fight with arrows wearing all leather. It would be just a little too daytime soap opera. Oliver coming back to Starling City during his island time for one night and brushing past everyone he knows now was more than enough. I hope that doesn't happen.

GulAtiCa

Why is everyone going crazy on the idea that
Dhark might be her dad
? I can't find it currently, but they confirmed it already that that isn't happening.

Joni

Dhark might be her dad
? I can't find it currently, but they confirmed it already that that isn't happening.
Because it makes so much sense
because people expected to hate this season as much as the last one

I think some of us have been dreading it since we found out he was going to be mentioned last season, but if it really does happen then get the Fonz ready.

RF5upeX.gif

Dhark might be her dad

Show runners/producers lie.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
But Smallville season 4 was terrible.

Deep down, we all know Smallville was always terrible. But it needed to happen for us to have shows like this now.

I don't even know if I would be able to make it through a whole season of Smallville now. So many meteor freaks, so little time.

S5 was boss though. S8/S9 were too, mostly.

I'll give you S9 and maybe S5 though I can't really remember much from it but S8 was pretty much ruined by the Lana shit and doing things way beyond their ability and budget with Doomsday on and "Henry James Olsen" though I didn't care much about the last one, it was still a bullshit switch on part of the show though. Sam Witwer was boss though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom