• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. The fact that Darhk is out in the open, just mingling at galas, makes him feels more menacing than Zoom, to be honest. Sure, he likely isn't as powerful or shocking; but he has a terrifying feel to him. Like he's untouchable.

I don't know. The fact that Darhk is out in the open, just mingling at galas, makes him feels more menacing than Zoom, to be honest. Sure, he likely isn't as powerful or shocking; but he has a terrifying feel to him. Like he's untouchable.

Darhk hasn't really put the fear of god into anyone like Zoom or even Slade or Ra's has yet. He's been good but he hasn't done anything yet.

Make a cryo chamber, call Barry, have him lock Darhk in the cryo chamber before he can blink, season over.

That would be the solution to every episode. Hell, Barry can't even lock up his own villains without a stand off where they have time to counter his moves cuz its a tv show.

Dispatch

More menacing than Zoom?

He needs to seriously injure someone in order to be as half as menacing.

Merlyn totally had to put this guy up to this. He walked up to her literally the second Alex stepped away. Alex was still in the shot, I'm pretty sure.

Zoom Bane'd Flash and drug his broken ass around the city holding him up like a trophy. Zoom has got Darhk beat in that department, but Darhk is like an evil politician to me at this point.

Magwik

Banned
It worked for the first two seasons and the grit they're trying to build, but man they need better cameras or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom