• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Astro Bot |OT| Robot in disguises

cormack12

Gold Member
yQ6G0u6.jpeg

8I1WLuy.jpeg

ptx86k2.gif

1UEc8WG.jpeg

EO7JVn2.gif

gQznfkC.jpeg

IWF2UDh.jpeg
qIAjUG0.gif

Certinty

Love the OT, slick, charming and simple just like the game itself.

Maybe my expectations are too high, but Astro’s Playroom is still the best current-gen experience i’ve had so i’m fully expecting my game of the generation so far to arrive here.

SegaManAU

Gold Member
GOTY 2024.

The Astro Bot which came packed into the PS5 was amazing. I had so much fun with it. Astro bot is the mascot we didn't know we needed. Can't wait to play through this one.

Quantum253

Gold Member
Did anyone get the 4 hidden robots? Those puzzles were pretty challenging. Makes me wonder if their going to add them into AstroBot

dano1

A Sheep
Did anyone get the 4 hidden robots? Those puzzles were pretty challenging. Makes me wonder if their going to add them into AstroBot
I got them all.
All from watching YouTube videos.
There is no way I have the time or patience for any one of those.
But I had to get back to 100%

I have a feeling there will be this kind of thing day one.

Quantum253

Gold Member
I got them all.
All from watching YouTube videos.
There is no way I have the time or patience for any one of those.
But I had to get back to 100%

I have a feeling there will be this kind of thing day one.
I ran out of patience as well. The last with the Ape Eacape monkey was driving me nuts

nial

I bet there’s a day 1 patch to replace the Concord themed bots
Joking, I know, but from the leaks so far, there aren't any. Which says a little bit, even Astro's Playroom (that was finished WAY before release) featured a Ghost of Tsushima bot.

[Sigma]

Ordered from Amazon for the first time in a long time. Doesn't look like order will ship till Friday which means I won't join the party till Monday;(.

emivita

Astrobot has been consistently #1 in my country's Amazon market (Italy), and it feels soooo good. Especially after Concord's gigantic flop, I want Astrobot to succeed and send a clear message to Sony.

Top Bottom