• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Astrobot v Concord - Which Dualsense wears it best?

I prefer

• Total voters

cormack12

Gold Member
Astro v concord, place your vote

DualSense-ASTROBOT-Hero-1

dualsense-controller-concord-hero-1

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I like both of them, but the Astro Bot one is slightly cooler to me.

And no, the touch pad eyes are not LEDs, guys.

nial

Both are good, but I love the look of the Astro Bot one. Hopefully this is a new trend for Sony, imagine if we get a Death Stranding 2 DualSense in the future.

Euler007

Not planning to play Concord but I dig the look of that dualsense. Was it ever available in Canada?

Should be getting my Astro Bot controller any time now.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Like Concord's, has a sort of retro-futuristic vibe to it. Kinda reminds me of Starfield.

None of those games are good but the gamepad's cool, plus I think Astro's look at bit silly with those eyes there.

Looking at that Concord controller makes me realize how they ruined the aestetics of the game comletely.

Imagine if they had gone full retro 80's sci-fi. I know it would be similar to Guardians of the Galaxy but fuck that could've been such a cool game to play.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

only astro bot ofc
I was talking about Concord and Starfield lol.

Based on what little I tried of the free Astrobot game that came out with the PS5 I can guess the new game will be good for sure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom