• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlanta |OT| Donald Glover's New Show For FX - Tuesdays 10/9c

big ander

Even better than the first two. Darius and the handcuffs, Migos, the parking attendant with the lightsaber, bullet in the cereal, the gun names convo. Would like to see them blend Earn and Al/Darius' stories better in the future but I'm cool with them being mostly separate if they're gonna be this funny

Lightsaber struggle valet and Shabazz Palaces

10/10

Yo....I know you was not just listening to my conversation. Girl, you are something else."

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I liked that one a lot more than the first two. Glover's performance didn't even bother me this time!

And I'm glad the show is only 30 minutes. A lot of what makes these kinds of shows work is a shorter run time.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
I made some wet lemon pepper wings to eat while watching this episode. I think I might just start doing that every week, haha

Zazie Beetz is so damn cute and the story is really starting to get interesting. I agree with everyone saying they wished this show was an hour long too.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm perfectly okay with this being a half hour show. I always want more and there is no filler. Another good episode.

Top Bottom