• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlanta |OT| Donald Glover's New Show For FX - Tuesdays 10/9c

TheChits

KuGsj.gif

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Really pays to watch an episode twice or more. I'm catching all types of things I missed the first time around

vypek

Old episode came on right after and I forgot that they are still prepping the fallout for the guys coming after Paper Boi. I'm guessing the money for Earn will come into play later as well.

Seesaw15

Lines that got the best reactions out of me were,

"Wipe that sharecropper smile off your face."

and Black Bieber saying.

"Pass me the ball nigga. Nigga. Niguuur."

SMH. So good.

Compbros

Lines that got the best reactions out of me were,

"Wipe that sharecropper smile off your face."

and Black Bieber saying.

"Pass me the ball nigga. Nigga. Niguuur."

SMH. So good.

I had to rewind that part, I missed about 12 seconds of aftermath because I was still laughing.

jmood88

"Wipe that sharecropper smile off your face." I felt like I was watching Ms. Morello on Everybody Hates Chris.

I think the Zane ethnicity jokes will never get old for me. When every person who sees/hears about him guesses a different ethnicity
It's especially hilarious to me because I'm Blasian and similarly ambiguous and have had a bunch of people guess a million different ethnicities.

LionPride

Banned
This woman said "Wipe that sharecropper smile off your face"

GAWD DAMN

also

"My kid could be in here"
That was the most fucked up part of that whole gun range scene

Nabs

Lil' Zane, Lloyd, Jaleel White, and Justin Bieber. That Celebrity Game was on point.

"...It's for Charity..."

"Well, donate Bieber to me then."

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Probably my least favorite episode but it still had some great moments. The gun range stuff was on point.

I liked that Paper Boi told Lloyd he went soft because he was rolling heaving with some blood gang dudes and trying to rap. Now he's back to r&b stuff.

Still waiting waiting for that Oakland track he said he was going to do.

Funny episode.

Ahiru77

Poor Donald.

People around him should assure him that a genuinely creative and decent artist like himself shouldn't be pressed by the Biebers of the world. The pop-world is just a weird game that almost never makes sense.

vypek

Really looking forward to an episode focused on Van. All the promos so far make it seem interesting. Well, all the episodes ARE interesting

Mr. X

Wow what an overall really clever episode, there was so much that hit on the nose. It was like a Boondocks ep.

Bieber played by black guy doing Bieber jerk stuff, Earn with mistaken identity and try to take advantage but backfiring in such a splendid way, Darius getting thrown out by gun nuts for his dog target and not using a human (bonus points for that Dad poster). Alfred getting jealous during the game and getting told stay in his lane for his rapper "thug" image.

Top Bottom