• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlanta |OT| Donald Glover's New Show For FX - Tuesdays 10/9c

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
the writing in this show
wow.png

big ander

Paperboi fighting with "Justin Bieber" was hysterical, funniest thing on the show so far.

Earn and Darius's stuff was much smaller but both were great. The tone of Earn mistaken for an agent reminded me of Louie a lot for some reason. A mixup that he tried to fix but really couldn't, then seemed to be all positive, then turned weird and dark.
And Darius with the dog target is crazy on the nose but it rings true so who cares.

Alpende

That gun range scene was great. I never really thought about it being strange shooting a human target instead of a dog or other animal. Good stuff.

I never noticed the episode descriptions before. Some of them are great.

Episode 3 - This man Earn broke as hell. How you gone go out on a date with no money? Umm mhmm these Atlanta dudes trifling. But Ok, Paper Boi might really be about that life tho.

Episode 4 - Paper Boi is tripping about this blog stuff but it's just Twitter bruh. It's just entertainment. Somebody needs to get Earn some money. Skreetmoney Worldwide man.

Episode 5 - Ayyye, okay! We got celebs in the building balling for the kids. I love me some Justin Bieber. Man, Paper Boi stay hating tho haha.

masud

Banned
I wanna get my daughter a pair of those princess headphones but I can only find licensed ones with cartoon characters on them.

Salsa

havent posted here yet but this is easily my favorite show on the air right now

constantly baffled by Glover's ambition and output, man

IronRinn

Ah fuck indeed.

Edit: I know this has been mentioned before but this show seems to get away with an awful lot of f-bombs. Or maybe my former provider censored them.

Top Bottom