• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlanta |OT| Donald Glover's New Show For FX - Tuesdays 10/9c

vypek

Ah fuck indeed.

Edit: I know this has been mentioned before but this show seems to get away with an awful lot of f-bombs. Or maybe my former provider censored them.

Is there something more lax about censoring f-bombs in general? I can't remember a show on basic cable besides this one getting to say it.

IronRinn

Is there something more lax about censoring f-bombs in general? I can't remember a show on basic cable besides this one getting to say it.
I mean, technically they don't have to censor at all, they just do it so sponsors don't get upset. Maybe they decided it was worth the risk.

vypek

I mean, technically they don't have to censor at all, they just do it so sponsors don't get upset.

Oh wow had no idea. I assumed it was an FCC thing to censor things.

EDIT: Swear I heard Kevin Michael Richardson in the background just now

Ah fuck indeed.

Edit: I know this has been mentioned before but this show seems to get away with an awful lot of f-bombs. Or maybe my former provider censored them.
Yeah fx is getting really lax with the f-word on their shows. OJ had a few, you're the worst just had their first one last week and Atlanta has dropped at least 5 an episode. I guess they had a meeting and someone told them you are allowed and they just went with it.

TheChits

KuGsj.gif

kai3345

Banned
Episode was good, although I think it peaked early with the awkward dinner.

Van screwing herself with the piss test was brutally heartbreaking

Top Bottom