• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlanta |OT| Donald Glover's New Show For FX - Tuesdays 10/9c

TheChits

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Bgamer90

Banned
Best episode of a TV show that I watched in a long time. Felt like an episode of Chappelle. This needs to turn into a spin-off of Atlanta. Amazing.

rugioh

Banned
These skits and commercials are 50x better than a majority of things I've seen on Key and Peele. Truly outstanding stuff this week.

MattyG

Banned
So what's going on with sandwhich man (I missed some of the lines because my roommate and our friend wouldn't stop talking THE WHOLE EPISODE, Jesus)? I feel like they're building to something really weird with him, and I've felt that way since he disappeared into the woods in the pilot.

Holy shit! I was put off at first for all the black people in the commercials then that harSon part was fire

I bet the season ends with an actual Paperboi mixtape

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Fucking Arizona Ice Tea... I used to sell it and had exactly the same fucking problem. Why would you put the price on the can???

that felt like an episode of chappelles show lol. like some moments were really stupid but in the same way chappelles stuff got. man i loved that.

best joke was that clown kid with the blonde wig though hahaha. oh man Paperboi roasted the shit out of him.

whoszed

I mean that one part of the BAN song that plays during the credits is very clearly the same as in The Eric Andre Show? Right?

The one that goes, duhh, do-doh doh doh doh. You know that one.

Damn man my wife looking at me crazy cause I'm dead ass laughing on the ground while watching Atlanta on my phone. That power up/super Saiyan line had me rolling.

Top Bottom