• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlas Fallen is out today...

Ywap

The update is releasing tomorrow!

Gamesplanet have a fair price for jumping in. Anyone else interested?

Last edited:

anthony2690

I was pretty hyped for this game.

Grabbed it day one, probably the first game I've resold in years, platforming and exploration is okay.

Combat, story & enemy variety are absolutely awful sadly.

Ywap

I was pretty hyped for this game.

Grabbed it day one, probably the first game I've resold in years, platforming and exploration is okay.

Combat, story & enemy variety are absolutely awful sadly.
I see

Hopefully some of those shortcomings are improved in the overhaul (y)

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.

Roberts

I thought it was a more or less enjoyable experience with some ups and downs. Probably the biggest issue was the enemy variety. It feels like you are battling 6 or 7 enemy types throughout the game. Somewhat comparable Flintlock is an overall better game.

Gandih42

Mmmm... This is really tempting me to buy the game again. Despite the mixed reviews was quite keen on it - I really like mixing up the bigger hitters (FF7 Rebirth, ToTK, SMTV:V etc.) with smaller games like this. Really cool that they were able to make a big update like this, I hope that's an indication that the game was at least moderately successful in spite of the critical reception.

Also Ben Starr is based. I can't really imagine that this type of game can narratively live up to what he is describing but good on him for selling it hard, haha. His performance sounds great!

Last edited:
Top Bottom