• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

geomon

I love how people are crapping on Jarrett being in the Bullet Club already, he has a huge history with AJ for starters, has a good mind for business, can work a mic, and can put others over give it a chance

1. Huge history with AJ: I guess so. Not sure why that means this will be good.
2. Has a good mind for business: lol no.
3. Can work a mic: Debateable
4. Can put others over: He can, doesn't mean he will or even wants to.

I fuckin love Jeff Jarrett. This development excites me greatly! Can't wait for Global Force to get started and I marked out seeing Jarrett hug AJ Styles. Too sweet indeed.

Hey, we found Jarrett's GAF account.

Jarrett has too much baggage attached to him from the end of WCW and TNA days.

Zach

Does anyone here listen to the Ross Report? It completely changed my mind about that guy. I always loved him but in his show he comes off as a bitter, arrogant and sometimes even almost racist guy. He apparently likes nothing, knows everything and is the only reason guys like the Rock and Stone Cold are so popular because he signed them. He just said that Muhammad Ali was a heel because of his arrogance and his black skin. It's so confusing.

I like Jim Ross and his podcast. He doesn't seem bitter and arrogant as much as he seems, you know, like a somewhat crotchety old-timer that is happy to finally be able to vocalize his opinions on a subject matter that he truly loves and has practically lived his entire life. As for the racism charge, I think he's just trying to explain the context of the situation. Times were different then, you know? I'm not saying he's always graceful in the point he's trying to get across, but I think he always means well. He's sardonic at times and that lends to his charm. I think you guys are overthinking it and quite possibly being a hair sensitive.

Holy crap gaming GAF is nearly worthless now- I made a visit back there just to see if anything changed...nope.

I'll take cynical and jaded WWE fans any day over those console warriors next door who make the same corny jokes thread after thread.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
dat Tanahashi glare
lNs33H7.png

alstein

I like Jarrett also, he's always been solid in-ring, and he's got something left in the tank.

I'm just not sure if Bullet Club needs him or if he needs Bullet Club.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Holy crap gaming GAF is nearly worthless now- I made a visit back there just to see if anything changed...nope.

I'll take cynical and jaded WWE fans any day over those console warriors next door who make the same corny jokes thread after thread.

I think you're just too old for this shit, friend.

RP912

Banned

The only time I come through in gaming gaf is if the thread has some sort of common sense. Everything else is 9 times out of 10 cringe-worthy.

Especially when it comes down to what's considered "pc budget gaming". Folks think that a 1000 dollar rig is a reasonable price to be apart of the pc community 0_o.

Whether Bullet Club needs Jarrett is debatable, as Anderson is far superior at tailoring his promos for the Japanese audience - however, if he's just a Bruce Tharpe-des style manager of the Bullet Club and GFW guys brought in to New Japan, that's another matter. Whether he'll be around all the time is another matter as well. Too early to shit on it just yet, friends.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Ross being a complete dick is blowing my mind.

Dude seem old school humble in the wwe dvds....but a full blown asshole on the podcast.
I knew he was an asshole when I heard him denouncing guaranteed contracts because it "deluded motivation."

RP912

Banned
I knew he was an asshole when I heard him denouncing guaranteed contracts because it "deluded motivation."

Well to be fair. If I got fired and rehired from the same place like fucking George Jetson and Spacely Sprockets...I would be a bitter ass too.

RP912

Banned
I don't understand the hatred. Its the friggin ninja turtles.

Joel Schumaker could have directed it and I would get front row seats because...turtles.

HEY GAF, sell me on The Crow game. Is it worth it?

If you want to play a Crow game, do it. Just like if you want to see a TMNT movie from the 2000s, see Bay's TMNT.

Note that if you insert the word "good" before Crow or TMNT, either of those sentences changes completely.

Friends, I do not know why you guys are upset. The casual wrestling fan knows who Jeff Jarrett is. From there, they will learn about Bullet Club and NJPW which means more exposure in the US.

Jarrett.gif

Time to get the new Bullet Club shirt.

REAAAAAAAAAAL

RP912

Banned
I wanted to play the crow game but the game informer reviews were vicious. Back then game reviews were the closest thing to government law. So you know the game was bad.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Gaf, should I buy Blade for the PS1? I already bought it, I just felt like making a thread for you to confirm my choice. Blade vs. Crow, who would win? Blade the Game vs Crow the game, who would win? Also I saw a mutilated puppy and orphans on fire on the way to the store to buy it. I'll have a thread up about that shortly too.

Top Bottom