• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

HUdSAYQ.jpg

GOOOODDAMN! link to a video this screencap think was taken from

I fuckin love Jeff Jarrett. This development excites me greatly! Can't wait for Global Force to get started and I marked out seeing Jarrett hug AJ Styles. Too sweet indeed.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
Does anyone here listen to the Ross Report? It completely changed my mind about that guy. I always loved him but in his show he comes off as a bitter, arrogant and sometimes even almost racist guy. He apparently likes nothing, knows everything and is the only reason guys like the Rock and Stone Cold are so popular because he signed them. He just said that Muhammad Ali was a heel because of his arrogance and his black skin. It's so confusing.

Does anyone here listen to the Ross Report? It completely changed my mind about that guy. I always loved him but in his show he comes off as a bitter, arrogant and sometimes even almost racist guy. He apparently likes nothing, knows everything and is the only reason guys like the Rock and Stone Cold are so popular because he signed them. He just said that Muhammad Ali was a heel because of his arrogance and his black skin. It's so confusing.

Yeah, we noticed. He's also a pretty bad interviewer.

RP912

Banned
Ross being a complete dick is blowing my mind.

Dude seem old school humble in the wwe dvds....but a full blown asshole on the podcast.

I fuckin love Jeff Jarrett. This development excites me greatly! Can't wait for Global Force to get started and I marked out seeing Jarrett hug AJ Styles. Too sweet indeed.

It's interesting if it's leading to a long term joint venture between the two promotions, but at the same time (for as much as Jeff Jarrett is a guilty pleasure of mine) I'm not sure how I feel about Jarrett and Bullet Club.

Am I to believe that Festus isn't as good as what the internet tried to convince me he was?

Gallows has terrible timing and doesn't really show much of a personality in the ring compared to other NJPW big guys. His reliance on Kane throat chops borders on Big Show side slaps level of bad.

Am I to believe that Festus isn't as good as what the internet tried to convince me he was?

Pretty much. He's an adequate big man wrestler who'd stand out on the indies, but in New Japan? Not so much. Especially with three other 'monster' sized wrestlers on the roster. His best match was probably against Tanahashi on Day 6, if you're interested - Tanahashi got a good Cena-style match out of him, as he did with Fale.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gallows is better in other promotions and styles. He's not slick enough to excel in NJPW. He's fine, it just won't take him to that next level.

strobogo

Banned
For those of you that hate the Bullet Club, Double J joining can only be a good thing, as any stable he joins usually dies shortly after.

Joins the Four Horsemen. Horsemen are temporary disbanded months later.

Joins the NWA. He leaves a few months later and the group falls apart before being completely dropped.

Joins the nWo. Not only is it disbanded with in 3 months, but one member (Bret) was forced to retire and another member (Hall) was fired.

Joins New Blood. Officially lasted about 3 months.

Joins the Magnificent Seven. Group makes it 2 months before disbanding and WCW folding.

The only groups with Jeff that have lasted were groups he was a founding member of. Planet Jarrett and Immortal. But Immortal was split in half pretty early on anyway.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's a sweet RAINMAAAAKAAAAAAA avatar Sunny Mac

I busted my ass finding it, thank! Had to plug in the moon-runes they speak in over in the land of the rising sun into pixiv's search to find anything.

For those of you that hate the Bullet Club, Double J joining can only be a good thing, as any stable he joins usually dies shortly after.

Joins the Four Horsemen. Horsemen are temporary disbanded months later.

Joins the NWA. He leaves a few months later and the group falls apart before being completely dropped.

Joins the nWo. Not only is it disbanded with in 3 months, but one member (Bret) was forced to retire and another member (Hall) was fired.

Joins New Blood. Officially lasted about 3 months.

Joins the Magnificent Seven. Group makes it 2 months before disbanding and WCW folding.

The only groups with Jeff that have lasted were groups he was a founding member of. Planet Jarrett and Immortal. But Immortal was split in half pretty early on anyway.

Soon SuzukiGun can take their place as NJPW's dominant heel stable once more

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think Rainmaker counters get better than this:
iY6o75pulPGuH.gif

I love how people are crapping on Jarrett being in the Bullet Club already, he has a huge history with AJ for starters, has a good mind for business, can work a mic, and can put others over give it a chance

Top Bottom