• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I don't understand the hatred. Its the friggin ninja turtles.

Joel Schumaker could have directed it and I would get front row seats because...turtles.

This is why I'm confused why OT gets a pass when people go on rants about gaming side. OT is a haven of manchildren.

Let's be clear, those versus threads were pretty rare until one mod decided to put Stumpkapow in front of one and suddenly everyone wanted to outdo each other

So when is Jerretts new wrestling company going to actually start holding events or signing talent?

Nobody really knows. Maybe they get a TV deal with CMT, maybe they sign with Spike after TNA's deal ends, but until then probably nothing will be actually official (selfies with people backstage at indie events don't count as official signings)

strobogo

Banned
HEY GAF, I drank a lot last night and I feel really bad today. Is that normal?

HEY GAF, why can't I figure out how to clean my ass after I shit?

HEY GAF, is it worth it to use wet wipes?

HEY GAF, sell me on standing to wipe.

Alucard

Banned
Every section of GAF bitches about the other sections. It's the "our shit doesn't stink but theirs does" mentality.

We're a bunch of insular smarks who generally don't take too kindly to positive thinkers or optimists in the world of wrestling. #generalization

DMczaf

Hey guys do you know if Paige is currently seeing anyone?

This better be a parody post.

tumblr_na21eglFU21tf0j05o1_400.gif

RP912

Banned
I see GWF as a sleeping giant in a small cave. One thing I can say about double J is dude knows a bit of the wrestling business. When you have wwe crowds chanting tna during the mid 2000s, you know the company is going to be greatness..........................

dammit tna.

Sokantish

Every section of GAF bitches about the other sections. It's the "our shit doesn't stink but theirs does" mentality.

We're a bunch of insular smarks who generally don't take too kindly to positive thinkers or optimists in the world of wrestling. #generalization

I take very kindly to positive thinkers AND optmists!

I enjoy those threads although I hope no one actually follows through on the advice given by some random people on the internet.

Alucard

Banned

Stand and bend. It's the only way to wipe, friend.

strobogo

Banned
I'm enjoying the day 1 best of, but god damn someone needs to say HEY, only 2 matches can have a forearm strike battle, and only 1 can have more than 1. Every match has them. Most more than once. You can only see the same spot so many times in one show before I'd think everyone is sick of it and it loses all meaning.

That dude's voice is so text book weird nerd voice. Why does he keep winking his left eye?

I'm enjoying the day 1 best of, but god damn someone needs to say HEY, only 2 matches can have a forearm strike battle, and only 1 can have more than 1. Every match has them. Most more than once. You can only see the same spot so many times in one show before I'd think everyone is sick of it and it loses all meaning.

Lol you better get fucking used to them.

And German Suplexes

Kornflayx

Oh you'll have fun

That dude's voice is so text book weird nerd voice. Why does he keep winking his left eye?

I dunno. Maybe watching that trainwreck of a RAW gave him a mild stroke?

Top Bottom