• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

--With the exception of the January U.K. tour, there is nothing on the TNA schedule after 9/7 in Fayetteville. Late September dates are canceled and plans for several sets of upcoming tapings in New York are not being advertised. Rafael Morfi, who was the company's Director of Live Events, has left the company and will be taking a job with the New York Cosmos soccer team.

e0cY5jVl.jpg

--With the exception of the January U.K. tour, there is nothing on the TNA schedule after 9/7 in Fayetteville. Late September dates are canceled and plans for several sets of upcoming tapings in New York are not being advertised. Rafael Morfi, who was the company's Director of Live Events, has left the company and will be taking a job with the New York Cosmos soccer team.

What's Barry Dorsow doing in the Impact Zone, Taz?

Repo-Man.jpg

Gonzalez

Banned
One of my favorite arcade games:

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker. There was only one place I ever saw a cabinet, which was at Union Station in Indy. So anytime we went to a Pacers game, we'd go there and I'd have to get a stool to stand on to be able to play it.

Malibu Grand Prix was my place for Mecha Michael fun time.

So the app spoiled one of the guests tonight. Oh, well.

In other news, the fam just saw GotG recently and mom is raving about Batista. I'm somewhat concerned. She knows he's a wrestler. What are some of his best matches/moments that I can I share with her without crushing her, well, crush?

Gonzalez

Banned

In other news, the fam just saw GotG recently and mom is raving about Batista. I'm somewhat concerned. She knows he's a wrestler. What are some of his best matches/moments that I can I share with her without crushing her, well, crush?

Show her the "Huggin fat girls" promo, or pretty much the entire Hollywood Batista angle. For matches I'd go with his HITC match with HHH, and the stretcher match with HBK(An underrated classic that doesn't get talked about much).

Bowser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJQjrkkWwV4

edit: and an oldie, but goodie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXrZ0QaIf7M. God damn Batista was jacked
juiced outta his mind
back then.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Shibata's forearm strikes are crispy like fried chicken. He lines them up, before they can even react, he pops em right in the face perfectly. They reel, they try to face him again, he's already lining them up again POW. Right in the face. Every time he performs them flawlessly too

strobogo

Banned
Can't help but be very sad. I loved Mrs. Doubtfire more than I'd like to admit.

That thread feels like people have never paid attention to his life or career. Like saying he embodied joy and life. The fuck? Dude embodied manic depression (as in, being manic while being depressed, not being manic depressive) and struggling with his addictive issues.

That thread feels like people have never paid attention to his life or career. Like saying he embodied joy and life. The fuck? Dude embodied manic depression (as in, being manic while being depressed, not being manic depressive) and struggling with his addictive issues.

Which is why I can only say I appreciated his work and I am deeply sad for his family. I hope they find peace soon.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Shibata's strikes are just ridiculous, I feared for Goto's jaw the other day.

Ever ytime he does that side kick to a seated opponent where they duck, and his leg just wildly swings past them, I imagine someone being slow on the reaction and ending up with a caved in face.

Show her the "Huggin fat girls" promo, or pretty much the entire Hollywood Batista angle. For matches I'd go with his HITC match with HHH, and the stretcher match with HBK(An underrated classic that doesn't get talked about much).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJQjrkkWwV4

edit: and an oldie, but goodie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXrZ0QaIf7M. God damn Batista was jacked
juiced outta his mind
back then.

Thank you guys. I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

So how about that Robin WIlliams news

Very sad. Putting together a complete marathon on my day off.

i wonder what mental state friend DM will be in after Summerslam

3760458-8387835520-oY117.gif

This match better not have a DBZ movie 8esque ending with Cena drawing the power of the WWE Universe to boost his PL beyond Brock's own, and one-shots him with a punch to his weak-point being his stomach after bouts of diverticulitis

Gonzalez

Banned
Does it make me a horrible person if I say that the Robin Williams news saddens me more than anything that's happened in the Middle East?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Does it make me a horrible person if I say that the Robin Williams news saddens me more than anything that's happened in the Middle East?

As much as people like to act 'wordly', in the end, something that touched you more personally is always going to have more of an effect on you. Especially when it's a figure from your childhood.

Sephzilla

Fuck man, the Robin Williams news makes me too sad to want to watch Raw.

Harold Ramis and Robin Williams dying in the same year is a horrible one-two punch to my childhood.

I have to agree. He always seemed either very manic or very subdued in from of a camera. Never anywhere in the middle. Dude partied hard in the 70s and 80s. I'm sure he still dealt with those demons every day. A coke addiction like the one he was supposed to have during that time will inevitably screw up your brain chemistry. Undoubtedly he probably had been throwing countless numbers of prescription drugs at the issue and eventually they stop working or the person stops taking them.

Depression is an ugly thing. A mostly secretive thing that is easy to hide even from people closest to you until you sprial. Trust me I know all about depression I've battled it for 10+ years. You go one of 2 ways. You get through it and realize life is ok. Or you kill yourself. It's nearly impossible to live your entire life depressed that shit will eat at you until it kills you.

I'm sad for his wife and his kids. Killing yourself is the ultimate selfish act.

Mengetsu

¡HarlequinPanic!;124898192 said:
Awful news. I will finally come out and just say it:

I *love* the movie Jack. Seriously saddened by this. Man...hope his family will be alright.
Fucking Hook man...loved that movie so much...he will be missed..

Top Bottom