• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Oh remember the days when Dixie would say she would be making a huge announcement on the next IMPACT. I miss those days.

Even with the show taped weeks in advance, they still could have taped a little video announcing the move if Spike still cared.

Well Dixie doesn't want to remove herself from the company, which is what Spike wanted, so unfortunately we are stuck where we are at. Shit, TNA actually having money to spend would make things interesting again. We could have people jumping ship like the old Monday Night Wars. Imagine Spike giving Cena millions to jump ship haha

Nah, if TNA really wants to make an Impact...

tumblr_n9wgfyIznU1qh4ed4o2_r1_400.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sok, I will lose all respect for you if you do this. You'll be in the negatives.

Unlike John Cena, I'll boo you AND not respect you.

Kaladin

NXT is on demand whenever you want it! And for only $9.99 a month with a six month commitment! C'mon, Sokantish, make an investment in your happiness and renew that subscription TODAY!

Actually, you can still watch NXT on a Hulu Plus sub for $7.99 per month with no monthly commitment. You just don't get the live episodes as they air.

Today in random ass gaming side thread conditions:

"Are there any games you love but have zero interest in talking about?"

Like...who honestly worries about this?

TNA wrestler and former WWE Superstar MVP has arrived in Ferguson, Mo to join protesters, after a young black man was shot dead by local law enforcement last week. “I’ve made up my mind. I packed a bag. I’m going,” the former United States Champion stated via Twitter on Thursday afternoon. “Sometimes shaking your fist angrily at the tv screen just isn’t enough.”

Following the still unexplained death of 18-year-old Michael Brown last Saturday, the small town of Ferguson banded together against authorities, demanding the name of the police officer who shot and killed the unarmed boy. The incident has sparked national headlines, as police decked in full riot gear have used extreme measures such as tear gas and rubber bullets to “keep the peace”. The local government has requested the protects be kept peaceful, and to only take place during the daylight hours, however riot continues to spread following the illegal arrest of two reporters from the Washington Post and Huffington Post.

MVP wrote on Twitter that his plane touched down in San Louise at 3:00pm local time, and immediately headed to Ferguson. He has posted images and kept his followers updated on the situation since.
If MVP was still in the WWE he would be fired for doing this.

This can only mean he's returning this Sunday!

I just took a legit Ziggler-esque tumble off my computer chair about 20 mins ago. I'm still reeling. It happened like this... my computer chair allows you to lean back on it. I happen to have smooth, shiny wood floors in my apartment, I leaned back a bit too much and instantly took a dive backwards. The chair is against the wall so I slammed the back of my head on the wall, as well as the top of my back. Just a horrific bump.

strobogo

Banned
I just took a legit Ziggler-esque tumble off my computer chair about 20 mins ago. I'm still reeling. It happened like this... my computer chair allows you to lean back on it. I happen to have smooth, shiny wood floors in my apartment, I leaned back a bit too much and instantly took a dive backwards. The chair is against the wall so I slammed the back of my head on the wall, as well as the top of my back. Just a horrific bump.

But how is your butt?

Out of curiosity I was checking out the sales numbers for WWE games. Apparently, Shut Your Mouth and SVR 06 sold like gangbusters, but WWE games have been doing TNA audience member levels since SVR 2008. The worst part is that the best ones (FPR, No Mercy, DOR2) kinda sold like shit in comparison.

Gorillaz

I'm pretty sure that dude theclosetfan works for Yukes or VC. The dude is always defending Yukes.

I don't think I have ever seen a Yukes shill in anyform anywhere, can they even afford to pay a kid or community manager to shill?

That really might be a Real. Life. Yukes. Fanboy.....In 2014

strobogo

Banned
Out of curiosity I was checking out the sales numbers for WWE games. Apparently, Shut Your Mouth and SVR 06 sold like gangbusters, but WWE games have been doing TNA audience member levels since SVR 2008. The worst part is that the best ones (FPR, No Mercy, DOR2) kinda sold like shit in comparison.

Not a surprised that No Mercy didn't sell super well since it was at the end of the N64 and PS2 was out being the biggest shit in the world. And DoR was on Gamecube so another non-surprise.

I don't think I have ever seen a Yukes shill in anyform anywhere, can they even afford to pay a kid or community manager to shill?

That really might be a Real. Life. Yukes. Fanboy.....In 2014

Honestly I've never even seen a Yukes employee anywhere in atleast the last 10-15 years. They might have kids making these games in a basement somewhere with no access to the outside world. But this dude loves them.

Pavaloo

eh, games are still fun and playful as hell as local multiplayer party games - all i really wanted was modern visuals and we got them so *shrug*

tlc is a riot

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yall complain that WWE graphics are shit. You always post the damn Booker T picture. They fix it, and yall still act like neogaf.

#ITSHAPPENING
BvCgGsdIIAEoeGK.jpg

#TNATION
#STILLALIVE
#WATDOESTHISMEAN

It's already been talked about. It's basically a way for Spike to still get its TNA ratings during the length of the contract without the risk of nationally-televised Thursday Night Football (now on CBS) and potential Smackdown moving dwindling the already-low ratings. Plus with 6 days notice, if the ratings aren't good even by their standards, they can just cancel outright and be done with it forever instead of done with it in 6-7 weeks.

Top Bottom