• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Aiii

So not worth it
Next time you question why Eva Marie is employed, remember that you only have yourself to blame.
There is no problem with Eva being employed, she is pretty and great for TD. The problem is they make her wrestle. Why on Earth can't she be a valet instead? Everyone wins.

Stupid WWE.

Same goes for Cameron. Rosa was a valet and more she's just around not wrestling, that's as it should be.

XenoRaven

There is no problem with Eva being employed, she is pretty and great for TD. The problem is they make her wrestle. Why on Earth can't she be a valet instead? Everyone wins.

Stupid WWE.

Same goes for Cameron. Rosa was a valet and more she's just around not wrestling, that's as it should be.
I don't win in that scenario. I don't win at all.

Stupid WWE.

I enjoy Eva Marie's wrestling because it's fuckawful on top of the fact that she has no personality. It makes the shit that happened on Monday more hilarious. Cameron on the other hand....

jred2k

Here are two gifs for Cure that will either enrage you or break your heart.

DeliciousDownrightChameleon.gif

WigglyNewDuckbillplatypus.gif

XenoRaven

I wonder if Miz wants people to stiff him all the time, people backstage tell other people to stiff him, or if he just has really bad luck.

Between the shoot Trouble in Paradise, Brock throwing a chair at him, and now Reigns just punching him in the face I have a hard time believing it's just coincidence.

Heel

WWE continuing to perpetuate the idea that violence is the only way to solve problems.

My suggestion, for the good of the young and impressionable among the WWE Universe: Produce a wrestler who uses a calm tone to reason with his opponent on an intellectual level, negotiating a surrender and parting with a handshake.

Sephzilla

WWE continuing to perpetuate the idea that violence is the only way to solve problems.

My suggestion, for the good of the young and impressionable among the WWE Universe: Produce a wrestler who uses a calm tone to reason with his opponent on an intellectual level, negotiating a surrender and parting with a handshake.

WWE has a bad habit of making the face do the heelish things

Heel

I haven't seen it but from what I heard he kept asking Roman things and cutting him off before he could answer. So Roman got sick of it and punched him.

"I got sick of it and punched him." In what world is this acceptable behavior? Roman Reigns should be in jail. That's assault, brotha.

WWE has a bad habit of making the face do the heelish things

It's not so much that they're doing heelish things, but they do things that aren't in line with their character.
Stone Cold and The Rock would do shit like that all the time, but it totally fit their characters.
I'd be totally fine with Reigns sucker punching Miz if he did it to everyone (though I haven't watched SD yet, so Miz probably deserved it). Imagine the pop Reigns would've gotten if he punched or speared Cena several weeks ago when they were standing in the ring at the end of Raw.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know what Roman Reigns character is even supposed to be other than 'The Shield got over, so I get everything from the Shield.'

I think he's just supposed to be cool guy doing cool things.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My goddamn Super Rare dude is goddamn Rey. Very bummed out.

I don't know what Roman Reigns character is even supposed to be other than 'The Shield got over, so I get everything from the Shield.'

I think he's just supposed to be cool guy doing cool things.

Obviously the super cool face and second coming of superman. Dude got to keep everything from the shield and got over by being associated with two great wrestlers and coming in hitting his two power move spots and getting back out of the ring.

Top Bottom