• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

6w1Z0c.gif

Austin takes his feud with all Harts to the next level.

Man, I remember the animations for cutscenes in that game being total shit. What version of Smackdown was that?

Fake Edit: 2006. That makes sense. I remember the Eddie casket scene being garbage too...for many reasons

Man, I remember the animations for cutscenes in that game being total shit. What version of Smackdown was that?

Fake Edit: 2006. That makes sense. I remember the Eddie casket scene being garbage too...for many reasons

Well at least 2006 will always have this classic.

Voice acting was actually the worst thing that happened to WWE games single player modes, greatly reduced the scope of the modes due to the need for voiced dialogue.

As noted, TNA Knockout Rebel suffered a fractured arm after taking a bump on the steel steps during a battle royal at TNA's most recent set of New York City tapings. Rebel has done some training at OVW but her first matches were on these tapings.

She was described as being so green that she had no business being in the ring.

Her second match was the battle royal and her first match was a mixed tag match earlier in the tapings. She worked against Velvet Sky in that match and it was said the match would need heavy editing before going to TV.

jfc

"here, woman who has only had one match before this, bump on steel steps, what could possibly go wrong???"

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Have you heard of some of the shit they've been saying those games can do? IT's basically, 'whatever your favorite game does, we do that! and better!' They sound like fake games your friend in elementary told you about that his dad totally worked on.

No Man's Land in particular is getting that Spore like rub. EA couldn't do Spore justice with a gigantic AAA budget last gen and I really doubt some first time indy can do something even bigger justice. It's gonna be a lot of the same damn planet with different "alien looking" (over saturated colors) ferns and the same three dinosaurs.

Xater

Hi guys! I am back from Gamescom. You guys want some hot "exclusive" WWE 2k15 impressions?

Also are you guys now playing WWE Supercard? I sadly had crappy internet during Gamescom so I couldn't give it a shot. Is it fun?

Lol Vince had to cut a promo and then walk around with the bucket on light it was used in a hardcore match against him as a weapon. "Hope the shrinkage isn't too bad" haha

Hasney

Hi guys! I am back from Gamescom. You guys want some hot "exclusive" WWE 2k15 impressions?

Also are you guys now playing WWE Supercard? I sadly had crappy internet during Gamescom so I couldn't give it a shot. Is it fun?

Impression me. Is it still the same? I'm guessing it is.

As for the card game, yeah it's alright... And by alright I mean I'm about to have game 640.

Top Bottom