• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

JavyOO7

A ring announcers voice I have never liked is David Penzer. I've seen bits and pieces of NWA/WCW on the network so far, and I just LOVE Gary Michael Cappetta's voice. Howard Finkel's is also great. Lillian Garcia/Tony Chimmel/Justin Roberts are fine. The lady at NXT is perfectly fine too. David Penzer is just garbage though.

DMczaf

tumblr_naewyyppkX1r21b6lo3_250.gif

tumblr_naewyyppkX1r21b6lo2_250.gif

RBH

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A ring announcers voice I have never liked is David Penzer. I've seen bits and pieces of NWA/WCW on the network so far, and I just LOVE Gary Michael Cappetta's voice. Howard Finkel's is also great. Lillian Garcia/Tony Chimmel/Justin Roberts are fine. The lady at NXT is perfectly fine too. David Penzer is just garbage though.

You should watch OSW review where they talk about how every Dave Penzer announcement is just

'HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAA'

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like how many of Russo's master plans in WWF/WCW/TNA to screw someone over from retaining the title involved them...teaming up with the good guy for weeks if not months and or giving them the belts in a fake face turn.

Aiii

So not worth it
ER2012 was an amazing PPV!

That said...
what

the

fuck

wwe

really

what

the

fuck

...I'm speechless, what a waste of Lesnar.

So much for a change for Cena. 2 more years of smiling his ass off. That's a downer on an amazing fucking match.

Also Cena is the new WWE Championship.

Basically the picking order of titles is now Cena -> WWE Championship --> WHC -----> IC Champ -----> US Champ ------------------> Tag champs.
2 years later and this is still true. Are the Uso's still champs btw?

BHZ Mayor

ER2012 was an amazing PPV!

That said...

2 years later and this is still true. Are the Uso's still champs btw?

Now that you've brought that up, when was the last tag match period? I've only been background-noise-watching Raw, so maybe I'm just missing them.

Aiii

So not worth it
Fuck no, the Tag Champs are AHEAD of the US and Intercontinental Champs and have been since late 2012.
Are they? Where are they on the SS card then? Also:
Now that you've brought that up, when was the last tag match period? I've only been background-noise-watching Raw, so maybe I'm just missing them.

They dropped those belts as if they slapped a social media employee.

They dropped those belts as if they slapped a social media employee.

I've done some research on this guy. Apparently the guy has experience in the field, but his personality is that of a douche-hole. I don't know why the McMahons are backing him. Plus, its this guy is virtually is WWE's twitter (as in the one who operates it); that whole thing of Del Rio being angry at himself is just this guys' last laugh.

He's worse than Levesque.

Man, I found out I have the same neck injury as Santino. My choices are to live with it or have a neck fusion surgery. I'm gonna tough it out. Not sure how this happened. I never took that many back bumps in the ring when I was training.

I tried to install that card game, but those fuckheads want me to get a google plus or facebook account to play. Uninstalled immediately after that.

I tried to install that card game, but those fuckheads want me to get a google plus or facebook account to play. Uninstalled immediately after that.

I was pretty bummed about that as well but I just made a b.s. google plus account because the lure of the WWE is to great to overcome. I hope it isn't somehow linked to my actual google account.

Oh gosh...

Top Bottom