• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Cena's top rope leg drop to Bryan is fucking BRUTAL. Bryan's not even bending over.

john-cena-leg-drop-daniel-bryan-bulldog-o.gif

It's not real, pal. Notice the camera cutting to a different angle at the point of impact.

Bryan repeatedly running dropkicking his opponent in a corner only to be clotheslined to hell will never get old.

I'd expect these kinds of reactions from StylesClash (and promptly ignore them), but not from you guys.

I'm just going to let this go. Tensions are running high in the Cenation because of tomorrow's battle and I understand that you're scared.

Bryan repeatedly running dropkicking his opponent in a corner only to be clotheslined to hell will never get old.

I'm just going to let this go. Tensions are running high in the Cenation because of tomorrow's battle and I understand that you're scared.
You're darn right I'm scared, this is my life! I'm not an opportunist posting for money or a potential lucrative Legitshook dot com writing gig, John Cena is all I got. That is why I'm here.
We lost that man to that damn card game for what felt like years now

I'm intimately aware of the sweet allure of the cards myself.

Thankfully I don't share his weak constitution for spoilers, I actually managed to pry myself off my smartphone for a few minutes (and onto my laptop). A man like StylesClash never stood a chance with Super Card. He's lost.

So Cena is the next Hulk Hogan? Can I expect a pasta machine, jump to TNA, jump back to WWE, have a reality show (just starring him and his family), have a couple of kids who can't do much of anything, have sex tape and then be in the HOF?
And he gets tattoos?

You're darn right I'm scared, this is my life! I'm not an opportunist posting for money or a potential lucrative Legitshook dot com writing gig, John Cena is all I got. That is why I'm here.

I'm intimately aware of the sweet allure of the cards myself.

Thankfully I don't share his weak constitution for spoilers, I actually managed to pry myself off my smartphone for a few minutes (and onto my laptop). A man like StylesClash never stood a chance with Super Card. He's lost.

says the man who threatened to get me banned for saying BIG BOSS
GETS A ROBOT ARM.

what did you win on KOTR anyway?

you get a legendary card right?

says the man who threatened to get me banned for saying BIG BOSS
GETS A ROBOT ARM.

what did you win on KOTR anyway?

you get a legendary card right?

I had already forgotten that little detail and would've never remembered it until you just drilled into my brain permanently.

I got two rare Roman Reignses (believe that) and an uncommon Taunt support card. The prizes depend on what Rarity Tier you're on when you start KOTR.

Anyone going to the we watch wrestling live podcast tonight in Hollywood? I'll be there.

I also might try and get a last minute ticket to summerslam on stubhub or outside the arena tomorrow.

Bandini

You guys, I'm at 1-1 in the quarterfinal of my KotR. 1 min remaining. SO tense.

Edit: I won! FINALS baby. Although honestly I don't care about winning since I have all the rare support cards that I need already.

is it me or is the audio mixing on Total Divas waaaaaaay better on the Network than it is on E?

Like the speech channel has a higher fidelity than what I originally remembered.

It's going to be really sad if Bryan is in the crowd for Brie/Steph then has to leave when it's time for Cena to come out with his titles and compete in what should be his match.

17306%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20daniel_bryan%20gif%20neck_brace%20wwe.gif

Then he wakes up and it was all a dream.

mrboo001

Banned
I was legit shook when you won the first game because I thought there was going to be another 45 minute rest period before the match. I'm embarrassed at the amount of panicked grinding I've done today.

What were your prizes by the way?

A pair of Rare "Brock Lesnar"s. Winner of the KOTR for Rare tire got 2 Rare pairs and 1 Uncommon support I think.

I couldn't grind because I had to see my cousin off to the airport then go to a kid's science museum, I didn't even see any of the match going on... did they just play all 3 matches in a row?

Top Bottom