• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

fQHF1Ei.png

Super Rare Pros > Ultra Rares

Xater

I don't think this Supercard game is good. It basically is just Top Trumps. I was hoping for something more substantial.

strobogo

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;125810810 said:
Was posting about silent hill and realized I have adopted carny into my regular lexicon. T.Hanks, wrasslegaf. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=125810276&postcount=85

Going to a summerslam party tonight, was told people are making wrestler themed food....I want to contribute but don't have any ideas. Help!!!!

Macho Nachos

The Beast Burritos

Slater Gator Bites

Kofi Kingston Jamaican Me Crazy Jerked Chicken

Fella Friendly Potato Chips

Pastamania Salad

Kevin Nash Pulled Quad Pork

Big Daddy Cool Ranch Doritos

Baby Girl Back Ribs

Swiss Superman Cheese

Hustle Loyalty and Raisins

Uso Cake

Bodogs

The Great Kiwi

WWE Diva Eva Marie said on the WWE App prior to her match on Smackdown that she deserved a Divas Championship match against AJ Lee since she pinned her on Raw. Here is what she had to say:

“I must say, that is the biggest win of my career right now. I did pin the Divas Champion, so I am entitled to that Divas Championship title match.”

Oh just shoot me

Man she has NO business being in the ring at all. She needs to be off TV down in Florida. I mean what does she bring to the table? She isn't bringing a got damn thing. Disrespectful to TALENTED people that don't get TV time. It is sickening man.

Vylash

Man she has NO business being in the ring at all. She needs to be off TV down in Florida. I mean what does she bring to the table? She isn't bringing a got damn thing. Disrespectful to TALENTED people that don't get TV time. It is sickening man.

Sounds like jealousy to me, friend

I might have SummerSlam on in the background while I grind in Super Card. I don't know, I haven't decided yet.

don't you watch both on the same device?

how will you ever overcome this predicament?

you are fricked.

Watch-WWE-Total-Divas.jpg

this is her business.

also, she's my ace in Supercard so I ain't complainin no'mo.

British bootcamp finals were tonight no word on the winner yet though
They didn't announce one, I guess it'll be on the show who makes it through to the finals.
Why am I utterly unsurprised to hear Al Snow shat on the majority of matches at TNA's British Bootcamp? Glad I didn't go, even though the tickets were free.

Al Snow's like Raven - he knows his shit and talks a big game, but when he gets into the ring that all goes out the window. Scratching my brain to think of good, or even memorable Al Snow matches, and all I'm coming up with is the Hardcore match with Steve Blackman.

Also, kinda sick of the way TNA's portraying this, like they're doing such a huge favour for the already lively British scene.
Honestly, yeah, that did get on my tits. He even had a go at Grado for disrespecting him Gail and Joe by what he does, then Joe and Gail said they loved him. He also refused to shake Grado's hand at the end.

That said, it was a really good show. Basically a card of British dream matches. Rampage vs Mastiff is one I always wanted to see.
Mastiff did a fucking springboard Moonsault, it was insane. Gail's face when he hit the Cannonball was a sight to see as well.

Had to give it a miss - how was the CIMA vs Punch match?

a bit ho hum and kinda tame for a no DQ match but man, Punch is crazy. His gimmick is fantastic. Flamita is something else. This guy is going to be an amazing high flier and prolly one of the best in a few years.

Is it just me or are rare Divas cards impossible to get in SuperCard? I can get male Superstar rare cards just fine but my uncommon AJ Lee just isn't cutting it anymore.

They didn't announce one, I guess it'll be on the show who makes it through to the finals.Honestly, yeah, that did get on my tits. He even had a go at Grado for disrespecting him Gail and Joe by what he does, then Joe and Gail said they loved him. He also refused to shake Grado's hand at the end.

That said, it was a really good show. Basically a card of British dream matches. Rampage vs Mastiff is one I always wanted to see.
Mastiff did a fucking springboard Moonsault, it was insane. Gail's face when he hit the Cannonball was a sight to see as well.

That spoiler...kinda mad I didn't go now, lol. I guess Al's playing a character, but it still rubs me the wrong way to hear how dismissive he was when there was a goddamn who's who of British wrestling on the show.

a bit ho hum and kinda tame for a no DQ match but man, Punch is crazy. His gimmick is fantastic. Flamita is something else. This guy is going to be an amazing high flier and prolly one of the best in a few years.

Yeah, I love Punch's gimmick - turned him from a 2nd rate Nakamura wannabe into this crazy-ass, super unpredictable heel. And yeah, Flamita is the truth - it's ridiculous how good he is already at this young age. He could be something very special in a year or two.

Aiii

So not worth it
I would feel sorry for Ryder if he didn't behave like a pathetic sack of shit.

If you don't like your position in WWE, walk out of the company, if you ask for your release, they will give it to you.

But no, not fucking Ryder, cries on Twitter about his position, lack of merchandising, lack of air time. That'll get me to root for you in a program build on alpha male (por female) behavior. Geez Ryder, grow a pair.

Top Bottom