• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

krae_man

tumblr_nagqjmjRF01rmg4ryo2_250.gif

tumblr_nagqjmjRF01rmg4ryo3_250.gif

I hate thinking about what would have been tonight's main event...

It was always going to be Cena-Lesner.

Cena would have made Bryan tap a PPV or two ago.

DMczaf

So what you're telling me is that CM Punk was lazy.

Eh, Punk worked on his body. He started out fat as fuck because he thought WWE wanted bulk, then slimmed from that. During his final run though, he was way too skinny. He just looked unhealthy.

Right now, his look is the best it's ever been. Right amount of muscle for his body.

So Reigns hits a defenseless man who invited him to his show?

In fairness, I guess someone should punch Miz for trying to promote that joke of a sports entertainer.

DMczaf

What if WWE tries to pull a new generation nWo angle where Brock goes "off script" and begins fighting "for real" in matches?

Is it real? Or is it HBO WWE.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hogan at the WWE 2k15 conference should have been one of the greatest promos of all time, right? Because he broke teh fourth wall and dropped teh pipebomb.

What if WWE tries to pull a new generation nWo angle where Brock goes "off script" and begins fighting "for real" in matches?

Is it real? Or is it HBO WWE.

A friend of mine tried to get me to watch WCW because of that shit angle in middle school.

"Dude they broke script, and now they're fighting for real."
"...if they broke script, then how do you know THIS one isn't scripted?"
".....it's real this time."

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A friend of mine tried to get me to watch WCW because of that shit angle in middle school.

"Dude they broke script, and now they're fighting for real."
"...if they broke script, then how do you know THIS one isn't scripted?"
".....it's real this time."

You should watch the Vince Russo shoot with KC where he talks to Hogan about jobbing to Jarrett.

"Hulk, if this was real. I mean if this was REALLY REAL...." It's like the most confusing conversation I've ever heard. That shit had to be infuriating.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_DHYPKdUdM that

Taker will come down to stare down Brock only for Sting to drop from the rafters and stare down Taker only for Brock to attack Sting only for Cena to run in and make the save only for Cena to raise Sting and Taker's arms.

Bottom line is Orton is more boring than Reigns, plus he affiliated with the worst type of scumbag: Paul Levesque.

Please tell me when Reigns does anything as entertaining as this or this

Top Bottom