• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Vylash

Jhon Sina still has another decade left. Bork is tappin' tomorrow

Summerslam spoiler

ibbnxExwZ4DM6F.gif

brock-o.gif

Believe that

I will be. That's why I'm sad. I wanted to be there in the building.

This is history. We will all be telling our children (yes, even you Heavy) where we were when the Age of Brock began.
Wow so you live in Vegas and you're not going to this Monday's Raw. How do you miss a Raw like that? It's going to be Monday Night Raw starring Brock Lesnar. If you need some money, I'll loan you 20 bucks to get some cheap seats.

DMczaf

Wow so you live in Vegas and you're not going to this Monday's Raw. How do you miss a Raw like that? It's going to be Monday Night Raw starring Brock Lesnar. If you need some money, I'll loan you 20 bucks to get some cheap seats.

We wanted good seats. The only ones available are pretty shitty. Good seats are going for $150+. It's my fault for not getting them earlier. I'll take the blame.

Vylash

Every time Raw comes here to Vegas I assume it'll be a shitty roulette show...and most of the time it is but we also got the Punk pipebomb

you know i kind of wish i had gone to the UK raw a few months ago while i was still in my wrestling phase. now that i'm quitting after summerslam i'm gonna have to turn it down if they ever come back.

before i wasn't interested cos i didn't know anyone anyway but if this time next year i see daniel bryan's big hairy face next to brock lesnars on some poster plastered on a glasgow street...

no....the decision is made.

This is history. We will all be telling our children (yes, even you Heavy) where we were when the Age of Brock began.

Oh, Shove it!

tumblr_na6byg2CzI1srbyoyo1_400.gif

Age of Brock already came back in the early to mid 2000s and went when that cornfed mother fucker took off and brought about the Age pf Hustle, Loyalty, and *shudders* Respect.

We wanted good seats. The only ones available are pretty shitty. Good seats are going for $150+. It's my fault for not getting them earlier. I'll take the blame.

Every time Raw comes here to Vegas I assume it'll be a shitty roulette show...and most of the time it is but we also got the Punk pipebomb

Is Vegas usually a hot or dead crowd? Or in the middle

Brock deserves a non-shit crowd

I will be. That's why I'm sad. I wanted to be there in the building.

he'll prob be at Aria or somewhere near that part of town. Just go there

And remember that you can catch SummerSlam on the WWE Network for only $9.99 a month! As Jerry "The King" Lawler says, "it's the only way to catch the biggest event of the summer. Order the WWE Network right now, otherwise fuck you!"

Aiii

So not worth it
you know i kind of wish i had gone to the UK raw a few months ago while i was still in my wrestling phase. now that i'm quitting after summerslam i'm gonna have to turn it down if they ever come back.

before i wasn't interested cos i didn't know anyone anyway but if this time next year i see daniel bryan's big hairy face next to brock lesnars on some poster plastered on a glasgow street...

no....the decision is made.
Yeah, about that: You know how people are going to quit smoking "after the next pack"?

They never do.

Why am I utterly unsurprised to hear Al Snow shat on the majority of matches at TNA's British Bootcamp? Glad I didn't go, even though the tickets were free.

Al Snow's like Raven - he knows his shit and talks a big game, but when he gets into the ring that all goes out the window. Scratching my brain to think of good, or even memorable Al Snow matches, and all I'm coming up with is the Hardcore match with Steve Blackman.

Also, kinda sick of the way TNA's portraying this, like they're doing such a huge favour for the already lively British scene.

Vee_One

I'm new to this whole 9.99 thing. I won't be able to watch Summerslam live tomorrow - how long does it take for the replays to appear?

njean777

Is this you on SuperCard btw? Battled this username many times...

Also, this guy:

Can I ask how the fuck you guys already have these super good cards? I have played like 50 matches and I am no where near these cards. I finally have enough for a whole uncommon set of cards to play with. Did you guys drops money on this game?

Finished 'Masked Decisions';

8Z9zINc.jpg

Really good read, once it got going - lots about 'murican football in the first third that I wasn't terribly interested in, but once that's out of the way the book does a good job of charting Beyer's wrestling career. It lacks for the usual wrasslin' book fare of road stories and throwing people under the bus, but there's still some fun stuff here and a few good tales about the numerous stars of wrestling Beyer met along the way. Recommended.

Aiii

So not worth it
Can I ask how the fuck you guys already have these super good cards? I have played like 50 matches and I am no where near these cards. I finally have enough for a whole uncommon set of cards to play with. Did you guys drops money on this game?

I am almost 800 games in.

I did drop some money on it in the beginning, like 4 bucks or whatever. Had some left in my iTunes wallet that's been there for years and figured it wouldn't hurt since I had already spend two days playing it almost non-stop. Got me that Taker card. Everything else is just from Exhibition draws though, currently in the Ultra Rare tier.

njean777

I am almost 800 games in.

I did drop some money on it in the beginning, like 4 bucks or whatever. Had some left in my iTunes wallet that's been there for years and figured it wouldn't hurt since I had already spend two days playing it almost non-stop. Got me that Taker card. Everything else is just from Exhibition draws though, currently in the Ultra Rare tier.

My god, well I can see the game will last me awhile lol.

Just a PSA, anybody who missed Vince Russo booking EWR with New Legacy, please run and watch the archive the livestream of it when its available. It was probably one of the best things I ever listened too while live

Russo's booking of Bray Wyatt was legendary

Chicken necks on a pole match

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Finished 'Masked Decisions';

8Z9zINc.jpg

Really good read, once it got going - lots about 'murican football in the first third that I wasn't terribly interested in, but once that's out of the way the book does a good job of charting Beyer's wrestling career. It lacks for the usual wrasslin' book fare of road stories and throwing people under the bus, but there's still some fun stuff here and a few good tales about the numerous stars of wrestling Beyer met along the way. Recommended.

Sounds fun. I really need to see more Destroyer footage.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't mean to sound like a shithead but

Is Kimber Lee getting, uh, how do I put it

looking more powerful lately?

Does King of the Ring ever endin Supercars? Ive been in qualifying for 2 days now. I don't even care about it. Is there some way to end it?

Sounds fun. I really need to see more Destroyer footage.

Definitely, wish there was more available - this book also made me want to see more footage of his Doctor X character in AWA.

I don't mean to sound like a shithead but

Is Kimber Lee getting, uh, how do I put it

looking more powerful lately?

Powerful?

xSD9TIh.png

I like her tag team with Annie Social; Chicks Using Nasty Tactics.

Fuuuuuuck, RevPro have announced Kazuchika Okada vs Ricochet for their show on October 19th!

Holy shit. I wasn't planning to go, as I'm seeing their Uprising event the night before and Clapham Junction's the wrong side of London for me, but I may have to reconsider. Really hope Okada's match on the 18th is of similar quality.

Top Bottom