• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
345px-Pink_wrestler.jpg

220px-Mad_Maxine.jpg

This is my shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
After this psycho bayou hillbilly thing stops working for Bray, he should do a Hummungus gimmick

AGAIN YOU MAKE ME UNLEASH MY DOGS OF WAR

Will hogan be on the show?
Will Sting make an appearance?
Will Flair have a role?

Will a Brick fn wipe Cena off the face if this earth?

This is all I care about today.

Yeah, you don't even see that anymore. Say what you will about Hogan, but that was one of my favorite things about WCW was all the shit being thrown in the ring. It just made the character seem like such a POS. That was the heat that all should strive for. Last time I saw trash hit the ring was
paul-heyman-gets-hit-by-soda-o.gif

Still waiting for this to happen in Vince's WWE

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why does the WWE have such boring looking wrestlers.

Like the divas division is 'I AM A WRESTLER/MODEL' copy paste applied across the roster. No one has sick mohawks or a shaved head or dreads or nothing. 'lol paige is pale and has black hair so unique!' It's kind of like when people talk about WWE divas all being tan blondes, and it's like when was the last time WWEs divas were majorly blonde and tan? Like 2003?

Like the divas division is 'I AM A WRESTLER/MODEL' copy paste applied across the roster. No one has sick mohawks or a shaved head or dreads or nothing. 'lol paige is pale and has black hair so unique!' It's kind of like when people talk about WWE divas all being tan blondes, and it's like when was the last time WWEs divas were majorly blonde and tan? Like 2003?

The "Good Morning America" generation

8-29-2013+3-44-27+PM.jpg

8-29-2013+5-02-11+PM.jpg

dat blue

nxt-061914-alexa-bliss-2.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hope CJ Parker makes his way intact. Really been enjoying him lately, I know, it's crazy.

Aiii

So not worth it

Ugly mohawks and spiderweb tattoos that should get the tattooartist jailee for body mutilation aren't a good thing though.

That girl would be so gorgeous without those spiderwebs on her chests and her hair down.

JavyOO7

It was quiet when CJ Parker made his entrance in NXT. Same with Xavier Woods. Oof. It seemed to me like the crowd was completely dead. As in they give no crap about those two.

somedevil

Some News:

SummerSlam is not expected back in Los Angeles next year. The expectation is a major New York market arena.

So will it be Brooklyn or will the Madison Square garden finally get another pay per view?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ugly mohawks and spiderweb tattoos that should get the tattooartist jailee for body mutilation aren't a good thing though.

That girl would be so gorgeous without those spiderwebs on her chests and her hair down.

Not everyone wants to conform to your hetero-normative standards

Just my "what is ugly" standards, thankyouverymuch.

Which had nothing to do with Zord's post? He wasn't talking about how objectivity hot everybody should find Von Eerie in his post, he didn't even mention her.

He has a fair point though, the fact that Paige stands out in the roster because she's pale sucks. The roster could really to with people like Kong and Havok who stand out for actually looking intimidating.

Top Bottom