• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

BvRsT6OCEAE8akf.jpg:large

Welp. Now, I have the theme song stuck in my head.

Can't wait for the Hardyz and Team 3-D to return home :)

I can't believe that anybody in WWE, let alone Michael Cole, know that Booker T ripped off Shucky Ducky from a comedian. I remember Shucky Ducky from Def Comedy Jam back in the day.

sora87

You'd think they would have made more of an effort with the stage..

Also this card looks so much better than wrestlemania, crazy

"Randy Orton continues to succeed despite failing charisma class. We can't tell if he's any happier."

"Zack Ryder's only push continues to be from Kane".

hatersgonnahate.jpeg

PWInsider.com is claiming that former two-time TNA World Heavyweight Champion Bully Ray has finished up with the company. His contract expires soon – if it hasn’t already – and TNA was unwilling to give him the kind of deal he was hoping for. Insider’s report states that Bully told the locker room he wasn’t planning on signing a new deal with the company, and that his performance at a recent live event would be his last.

Bully Ray and Devon will be inducted into the TNA Hall of Famer at this year’s Bound for Glory PPV in Japan. Along with being a former world champion and a 3-time tag champion, he has become one of the key main event stars on television over the last few years, and was reportedly a major locker room leader backstage.
Hope he returns to the E then

Kaladin

Really?

Fucking really?

I turn on Summerslam and Hogan is fucking shilling the Network?

Fucking A'. This shit is worse than when they discovered Twitter.

krae_man

Wait so did WWE go to Hulk and say "Come out on the preshow and promote the network" and Hulk said "I ain't going in no preshow brother"

RBH

So Alberto Del Rio just appeared in AAA tonight.....

BvSPXD9IIAAzxBT.jpg

SO Del Rio opened up Triplemania as El Patron. Cut a promo about how he faced a monster in the us that he couldn't beat called Racism. Talked about how they couldn;t hold me down. Afterwards, Los Perros del Mal and Konnan came out to interrupt. There was a confrontation and they basically teased a hair vs hair match between Hijo and El Patron which would be a huge money match. E Patron also teased some more surprises
Ah, didn't see this.

Top Bottom