• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Vylash

WWE is still planning to capitalize on Cesaro and Paul Heyman, who have recently gone their separate ways. The rumored match of Brock Lesnar vs. Cesaro is still being discussed and that the “amicable split” mentioned on WWE Raw is just the beginning of a build to something bigger.

Cesaro and Heyman split up due to the fact that Brock Lesnar was returning and WWE wanted to have Paul Heyman fully involved in his return and eyeing the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Bury a guy before a big match, makes sense

Speaking of indie, I'm headin' to a fest today with a lineup of entirely female-led lo-fi bands, so it's basically my ideal fest. Best Coast is playing!!!!

SAMI IS IN 2K15

BuDp0KTIQAI21Ru.jpg:large

somedevil

Bury a guy before a big match, makes sense

If this match happens when will it be? Is Brock working every pay per view after September?

I bet he works Survivor Series and that's it. So if they give him that match they have time to build him back up.

Sami Zayn is like the unofficial member of the Raw roster. They bring him for all the big overseas tours and use him to translate for tryouts in tours like the one in the middle east.

DMczaf

Please. No more. No more of that terrible band you posted. No more fat, old Axl. No more. Friend Titus, you are being neither fun nor playful right now.

Fat old Axl is the best. He's the prototypical aging rock star. Everything about him is tacky and out of fashion (or was never in).

strobogo

Banned
Fat old Axl is the best. He's the prototypical aging rock star. Everything about him is tacky and out of fashion (or was never in).

Won't let go of his hair which seems to be a bad wig, always wearing big hats/sunglasses/bandanas/tons of jewelry, almost always has a very ill fitting leather jacket that I believe he wore in the 80s but now can't even zip up all the way if he tried, torn jeans, cowboy boots, and weird graphic tees.

It's something. To be fair, he's always looked like an asshole.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's not even much of a question to me anymore, barring anything incredible happening the rest of the year and him doing nothing, AJ Styles is my Wrestler of the Year. Destroying everyone else.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's not even much of a question to me anymore, barring anything incredible happening the rest of the year and him doing nothing, AJ Styles is my Wrestler of the Year. Destroying everyone else.

He did run over the entire TNA roster to begin the year, brother Vinnie Mac.

Xater

Alright now gonna watch all the matches from the first 7 days of G1 Bootay recommended. Gonna need updates for the rest of the tournament Bootay! ;)

Dark Rider

Hello everyone :)
this is my first post in a wrasslin thread
I just read the thread about SpikTV and TNA, Russo doing TNA in and what he did to WCW before them after leaving WWF.

Why we don't have a something like this video yet about Russo being Vince secret agent? :p
It would be hilarious

Top Bottom