• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

OH MAH GOODNESS

BuFWv2FCMAAe_Ol.jpg

I really miss that kind of 'grungey' era of movies where almost every scene was at night, there was always rain or snow, it always took place in New York City or a city that looked like New York City, and they almost always used alternative and a mix of some kind of electronic music in the soundtrack. And every scene took place in an abandoned warehouse or a night club. And the big bad almost always had a ponytail

Only superhero movie that matters is The Crow

JavyOO7

Please have Tyson Kidd in the ring doing promos at all times. I love the NXT crowd chanting 'FACT!' after every sentence he says. Maybe he could take it a step further with his heel gimmick and tell everyone to tweet #FACT or something ridiculous like that.

Those Blade movies aren't that great.

Wesley Snipes is cool as fuck but that's really it. Ok Del Toro's makeup department was ace also.

Ok maybe Blade 2. But Blade 1 does not hold up for me at all.

mjontrix

Those Blade movies aren't that great.

Wesley Snipes is cool as fuck but that's really it. Ok Del Toro's makeup department was ace also.

Ok maybe Blade 2. But Blade 1 does not hold up for me at all.

Fast edit, but good edit!

Blade 2 was my favourite, trinity was more comedic to me.

Blade 2 sucked because of the shitty CG blood. Get that shit out of here. Practical effects often look far better and it's a real shame the industry is moving away from that.

strobogo

Banned
Why do so many women wrasslers have such trouble running the ropes? I can't buy into the "they are lighter/smaller" argument, because plenty of tiny ass indie guys run the ropes with no issues. Even the better ladies in NXT often look like they have no idea how the ropes work.

So into Sasha. She's a boss ass bitch. Really wish Charollte would stop trying to do the sexy girl stuff. It feels so unnatural for her. Just let her be that tall, super athlete woman who can out wrestle and out power all the other dames. Her Flair Swag is severely lacking.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why do so many women wrasslers have such trouble running the ropes? I can't buy into the "they are lighter/smaller" argument, because plenty of tiny ass indie guys run the ropes with no issues. Even the better ladies in NXT often look like they have no idea how the ropes work.

The vast majority of female wrestlers look awkward and unsure of everything they do in the ring. I don't know if it's fear for their safety or their opponents, but it's why I have real specific taste when it comes to womens matches.

It's not like Jazz where she never looks nervous or out of place.

strobogo

Banned
The vast majority of female wrestlers look awkward and unsure of everything they do in the ring. I don't know if it's fear for their safety or their opponents, but it's why I have real specific taste when it comes to womens matches.

Even Jazz ran the ropes weirdly.

More people need to check out Kimber Lee, tough-ass broad who has no problem working a hard-hitting style and a pretty great wrestler already, especially given her limited experience.

Kimber.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

This convo made me look up a Jazz match: http://youtu.be/3xIVO5wvfOk?t=1m46s

Better than anything Paige or AJ have produced with each other so far.

that fest was hella fun, but maybe next saturday will be a quiet one for a change
That theme isn't even the worst thing to happen to Cesaro this year.

Kofi's only won 3 times (singles) on Raw all year, and 2 of them were against Cesaro.
The other was against then-WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton, wasn't it?

Top Bottom