• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Zach

So I just went to WWE.com to see if SummerSlam is tonight (I don't know, guys!) and on the front page there's a piece titled "WHO HAS HAS [sic] THE BEST ARSENAL IN WWE?" I decide "eeeh, why not?" and take a gander.

John Cena

• Attitude Adjustment
  • Belly-to-back suplex
  • Dropkick
  • Top rope leg drop bulldog
  • STF

Oh, lawd.

Raw64life

WHO HAS HAS HAS HAS FEATURING ROMAN REIGNS

iE0XPxEfvydfi.png

My god, the G1. Is Day 8 the best out of all the days? Is this the greatest tournament of all time? It is amazing the quality of matches being put out every single day.

My Top 10 MOTYC is going to be pretty much all New Japan.

TL21xx

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;123805028 said:
Only superhero movie that matters is The Crow
I actually just watched that yesterday. It's pretty ace for a low budget comic flick. Has aged decently, despite screaming 90's rock culture. Glad they were able to release it. RIP Brandon Lee.

Back to Wrasslin', what are the matches from G1 that are must-sees this year?

Ultratech

I actually just watched that yesterday. It's pretty ace for a low budget comic flick. Has aged decently, despite screaming 90's rock culture. Glad they were able to release it. RIP Brandon Lee.

Back to Wrasslin', what are the matches from G1 that are must-sees this year?

Oh yeah, The Crow is awesome.

I was tempted to watch the sequels, but I hear they either rip off the original or are just terrible movies.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god, Honma vs Shibata was amazing. I hate Shibata!!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yujiro looks completely like a little Troll Doll now.

The battle-ready Bella Twin revealed in an exclusive interview on WWE.com that she has no regrets about choosing to face Stephanie on Aug. 17 in Los Angeles, affirming that she’s fighting on behalf of the family members — sister Nikki and husband Daniel Bryan — that have been tormented by The Authority over the past year.

how nice of brie eh

Oh yeah, The Crow is awesome.

I was tempted to watch the sequels, but I hear they either rip off the original or are just terrible movies.

Fourth one (or maybe the third one?) had Tito Ortiz and Tara Reid so no they're not really worth watching unless you have time to kill.

GotG was also pretty fun, Batista actually looked more normal in his makeup and costume than when he first came back to beat up Del Rio earlier in the year.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wish there was a way to report mother fuckers on youtube for putting their fucking logo intro shit on content that isn't original.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mahvel is like some indie flippy shit
and Bushido Blade is like that time Jake Roberts DDTed Steamboat on the concrete.

Think you know which I prefer.

Raw64life

What would rate as the top 5 or so matches of the tournament so far? I don't have 10 hours to watch all of these.

HT UK

So I just went to WWE.com to see if SummerSlam is tonight (I don't know, guys!) and on the front page there's a piece titled "WHO HAS HAS [sic] THE BEST ARSENAL IN WWE?" I decide "eeeh, why not?" and take a gander.

Oh, lawd.

Roman Reigns
  • Spear
  • Superman Punch
  • Running dropkick
  • Leaping clothesline
  • Samoan Drop

Is that just his whole moveset?

What would rate as the top 5 or so matches of the tournament so far? I don't have 10 hours to watch all of these.

The fact that it's difficult for me to answer that is probably a testament to how fucking awesome the tournament's been so far, but if you put a gun to my head I'd probably say;

Okada vs Styles, Tanahashi vs Shibata, Okada vs Naito, Styles vs Suzuki, Shibata vs Honma

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, Tatanka just looked like fucking shit. I don't know how this guy was over. He wasn't fat, but he looked fat as hell. No definition. And his tights were way too small, could see too much of that man's ass cheeks.

Not like Barbarian who looked like a fucking beast

And Owen sells the DDT like shit. Very disappointed in you Owen.

Tatanka was one of my favourites as a kid, but I've never really been able to figure out why.

Incidentally, Bret's timeline of '92 is well worth a watch.

Top Bottom