• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Kenobi

Impact has Samoa Joe vs. Low Ki in a match that reportedly brought the house down.

15 minutes until Impact, my brothers.

This will be my first Impact since Hogan debut with 4 sided ring. I actually just always forgot when it's on.

Kinda starving for something other than WWE.

Really good one hour Shield documentary just finished on the network. Those mini-documentary style shows are easily the best original content they have on there.

zychi

Banned
Got banned for two weeks, just got some freedom, I'm back

Summerslam was awesome. Saw Ambrose stuff on Raw, dude is carrying the show (besides Lesnar) now. So good. I've always found Rollins boring, but damn was that a fun series of matches

BvhhxaTIAAMS9v1.png:large

that's "Game"-ian Sandow

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Matt Morgan has got to be one of the worst wrestlers of the last ten years. Usually I only see him in passing during events, and I'll know to skip whatever match he's involved in because I think he's bad. But I've gone out of my way to watch his matches out of morbid curiosity, and he's not bad. He's awful. He's one of the worst, no hyperbole. Everything he does looks so fucking fake. His kicks look weak, his punches(insert Crimson) look fake, he has no sense of the pacing of a match, and he has no real style to him. There's nothing unique about his offense.

Good god is he bad. Matt Morgan is proof that Jim Cornette doesn't know what he's talking about.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Just imagine how insufferable someone must be to be this talented yet blacklisted from every promotion not named TNA.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Low Ki vs Samoa Joe in 2014.

It's a sad sight. It's also basically the exact same as their old matches except slower and sloppier

Kenobi

He means Low Ki has burnt every bridge for every wrestling company he has in been. He is even black listed in New Japan and who does that. Plus haven't you see the picture of him that been posted here a thousand times.

What pic? What he do? Sorry I haven't watched TNA in a long time.

Top Bottom