• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

charsace

Speaking of Kenta:
BvgYuzECMAAObNX.jpg

:D

I would take all of these guys over the current Reigns push.

They should make the MITB similar to how the hardcore title used to be, anytime anywhere. Rollins could break into Lesnar's house while he's sleeping and try to pin him. The possibilities are endless.

Meltzer had this to say about Reigns and Ambrose as top stars:

The crowd was really into Ambrose. It was pretty clear watching this that Ambrose has the most charisma of the new talent. The company has picked Reigns because he’s got the best look, and is bigger, with the idea he’s what they look for in a main event superstar. But the same thing happened with Bret Hart and Lex Luger years ago.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't think highly of Reigns but he is over isn't he? I'll be honest I skipped his last few matches so I don#t know how the audience reacts to him during those.

He didn't say he wasn't over. He just said Ambrose was more over. Luger was over too, just not as much as Bret was.

somedevil

I don't think highly of Reigns but he is over isn't he? I'll be honest I skipped his last few matches so I don#t know how the audience reacts to him during those.

He is over but Ambrose is more over than him right now. His feud with Rollins has made him a star.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Banned over bumping an old post. He'll be back shortly.

In the meantime, I can think of four positive things Lex Luger brought to wrestling by performing himself. Can I do that for Roman Reigns?

1. Satch started posting here so more female demo
2. .....Uhhhhh

KissVibes

Banned
Heard earlier that Cesaro is trying to get a commentary job. Incredible. Hopefully that Double J can find a place for him somewhere in the Winter when he's released.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I am most sad that my good friend Lambda isn't here to revel in The Monday Night Supershow Starring Brock Lesnar.

But I do not blame him for wanting to leave Gaf.

somedevil

Those hoping to see Angle in the WWE. It doesn't look so good:

Kurt Angle recently made inquiries about returning to WWE. Angle spoke to Triple H on the phone and was said to be pretty much blown off. Angle then called Vince McMahon but Vince told him that Triple H makes the talent decisions now.

This led to Triple H being upset with Angle for trying to go over his head. This was all confirmed by Mark Madden, who had Angle on his show, and other sources.

I doubt he would of passed the physical when he failed a UFC awhile back.

¡HarlequinPanic!;126342038 said:
Watching who lives and who dies around here reminds me of the scene in watership down where the rabbits try to run across the road and the one just gets NAILED.
Oh thanks a lot/StylesClash

Top Bottom