• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Only 2 match but there's been nothing special so far and nothing on the card seems like it will be too great. If you want to watch a US women's wrestling show and haven't seen it I'd suggest AIW's Girl's Night Out 11. The commentary's pretty terrible but it features some really solid matches and Yim vs Athena which is the best women's match of this year by a country mile for me. Card also featured Niki Storm which automatically makes it better than any card which doesn't feature Niki Storm.

I second this notion. Though I liked Serena vs Ivelisse from SHINE 20 a slight bit more than Athena vs Yim. Both are amazing though

TheBear

Watching the Monday night wars on the network and the picture quality sucks. Looks like watching a YouTube video. Is there anyway to improve it?

Exis

I watched the Dusty Rhodes doc on the network, amazing story I wish they would do a doc on their History at MSG between this and Heyman doc it sounds mad interesting.

Another good match. That's the good thing about these SHINE shows. You may not get a spectacular match every show, but most everything will be at least solid to good. Nothing really bad. Not typically anyways.

JavyOO7

Watching the Monday night wars on the network and the picture quality sucks. Looks like watching a YouTube video. Is there anyway to improve it?

Chrome gives me too many problems so I use FF. I don't think WWE/MLB Media has perfected the player yet so you still see problems like you are subscribing. I get that quite a bit too but it works itself out after a minute or so.

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/306

To watch HD on netflix its 5.0mbps so I assume WWEN is similar.

Bvrsj3yCcAA2XXq.jpg

Wow wasn't expecting that. Thought we'd be lucky if he managed to keep a bit of the RockNRolla gimmick.

The facepaint seems like something they could print money off with merch from. It would be dumb for him not to keep it.

But then again WWE has unmasked so many masked guys after signing them... Its a bit early to say how much him gimmick will change.

Showaddy

The facepaint seems like something they could print money off with merch from. It would be dumb for him not to keep it.

But then again WWE has unmasked so many masked guys after signing them... Its a bit early to say how much him gimmick will change.

I suppose the fact Renee mentioned the paint in his first interview kinda confirmed he'd be keeping it lol, still found it hard to believe he be able to do it in the WWE. Let's hope he's kept his awesome theme now as well.

strobogo

Banned
I have some exclusive production stills from the upcoming WWE reboot of Twin Peaks

WWE Twin Peaks

Staring: Dean Ambrose as Special Agent Dale Cooper, Linda McMahon as The Log Lady, Stephanie McMahon as Laura Palmer, Vince McMahon as Leland Palmer, El Torito as The Man From Another Place, Vince Russo as MIKE/Phillip Gerard, and Bo Dallas as BOB (Beware of Bo).

KissVibes

Banned
I suppose the fact Renee mentioned the paint in his first interview kinda confirmed he'd be keeping it, still found it hard to believe he be able to do it in the WWE. Let's hope he's kept his theme now.

He may not be able to do characters like Spider-Man anymore but he could still have original designs. Have the guy that does RVDs outfits spray his face with dragons, blunts, and yin-yang symbols.

Zach

I have some exclusive production stills from the upcoming WWE reboot of Twin Peaks

WWE Twin Peaks

Staring: Dean Ambrose as Special Agent Dale Cooper, Linda McMahon as The Log Lady, Stephanie McMahon as Laura Palmer, Vince McMahon as Leland Palmer, El Torito as The Man From Another Place, Vince Russo as MIKE/Phillip Gerard, and Bo Dallas as BOB (Beware of Bo).

Holy mother of bah gawd.

KissVibes

Banned
Rey had tons of costumes based on superheroes though.

Those could be argued as being parody, since they weren't just him dressing as said characters. Devitt just paints himself or dresses to match the characters completely.

WWE could've gotten the rights for him too. Rey has only done it a handful of times.

tumblr_m917q4M2Al1qgsn0lo1_1280.jpg

Shit man, maybe DC and Marvel don't care and Devitt can just do whatever he wants.

A Havok match with a clean finish? I feel like I just saw a unicorn.

Great main event. Really great title match. Other good matches. Show was definitely worth the price.

Havok kicking the shit out of people then air-raid crash from the top through a table. That's all I've wanted for the last year a half Shine! Sucks that she's going to the dead TNA though.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I like 6 and 7 a lot. 5 isn't good at all.

I'll admit to having full-on nostalgia bias for 5 as it was the first WM I saw as a kid, along with all the Macho Man matches. Granted, it was several months after renting the tape from Blockbuster.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
No King on commentary woooooooooooo.

Good promo by Orton.

Move Swagger away from Zeb, get him away from the racist shit. His deal is going over well.

Bo Dallas, so good.

Rusev Henry thing is pretty good.

Top Bottom