• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

TheBear

Chrome gives me too many problems so I use FF. I don't think WWE/MLB Media has perfected the player yet so you still see problems like you are subscribing. I get that quite a bit too but it works itself out after a minute or so.

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/306

To watch HD on netflix its 5.0mbps so I assume WWEN is similar.

Thanks mate Firefox was an improvement.

When can we expect kenta, steen and devitt to make their nxt debut?

god the crowd was dead during the rock vs cena @ wm28

wow

what gives?

That was outdoors. I remember on a Legends of Wrestling episode on the network they said when your in the ring at an outdoor event, you can't hear anything. Its like you could hear a pin drop because all the sound of the crowd goes straight up instead of in an arena when it bounces all around. Plus they didn't have a lot of mics in the crowd to make it sound better on TV

Or the crowd thought the match sucked. Those are the 2 explanations.

Mengetsu

House show tonight.

cL4omma.jpg

Mengetsu

Though it looks like you put yourself into Ultra Rare without the cards to back it up.

Looking at your record and then looking at mine makes me realize I have played this stupid shit WAAAAAAAYYYYY too fucking much.

Yea I did I can always balance it out again. And hey people like what they like. I played the game for hours non stop and it felt like i played 3000 matches lol

strobogo

Banned
ibq38Ml1CdlzIN.gif

Yo wtf, Cactus Jack cutting a promo on GNR on ECW. He wonders why Izzy would leave the band and all the fame and fortunes of the biggest band in the world to spend the rest of his career in obscurity. And it's probably because Axl Rose is a DICK and Izzy couldn't stand him anymore. And this applies to Cactus and Funk because Cactus is Izzy and he's going to out last and out sing Terry's Axl. Or something. Big missed opportunity to end with saying he was going to leave Funk on his sha nah nah nah nah nah nah knees. He also sang a couple of songs as Bob Dylan.

Carnby

I think it would be awesome if WWE made a deal with Marilyn Manson so they could use The Fight Song for Steen's entrance theme.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Top Bottom