• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Jamie OD

I'm not sure what those two could talk about that I haven't already heard. Pretty sure they've already been on podcasts together.

Here, I'll save you a listen. Here's what JR will talk about:

• Heels don't cheat anymore and they're ruining the business
  • Internet "fans" don't understand the business and they're ruining the business
  • Commentary on Raw doesn't talk about the matches so they're ruining the business
  • If Bill Watts was around, the business would be saved
  • ROH's production values suck and are ruining the business
  • Lemme sip on my Sonic beverage. I wish they'd sponsor my show.
  • Please listen to the Ross Report because you need to hear all of this shit every show.

Don't forget:

• Wrestlers these days need to slow down and sell more.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What games are even coming out for the rest of the year? I haven't kept up. Aliens, Beyond Earth, and then what? Hotline Miami 2 has been dark forever, 2k15 but lol 2k15, GTA V remake was supposed to but we haven't seen anything on it so maybe not? I guess Destiny, but I don't care about that based on the beta. Someone give me a list so I Don't spend all my money on The Sims and Pinball Arcade.

Because Polygons n stuff.
Goldust has more veteran experience in technology.
Shades of WCW 2000

Don't forget:

[*]Wrestlers these days need to slow down and sell more.

But this is true.

What games are even coming out for the rest of the year? I haven't kept up. Aliens, Beyond Earth, and then what? Hotline Miami 2 has been dark forever, 2k15 but lol 2k15, GTA V remake was supposed to but we haven't seen anything on it so maybe not? I guess Destiny, but I don't care about that based on the beta. Someone give me a list so I Don't spend all my money on The Sims and Pinball Arcade.

Goldust has more veteran experience in technology.

Shades of WCW 2000

But this is true.

Dragon age 3 and Shadows of Mordor

jmdajr

So no Lesnar or Ambrose tonight? Meh...

no worries

reigns_zpse90ed7a5.gif

somedevil

From the Observer:

WWE is currently advertising both Daniel Bryan and Bad News Barrett for its European house show tour which starts on 11/5. Barrett is listed for the 11/5 show in London as his first match back on the Cena tour. Bryan is listed, along with Randy Orton and Bray Wyatt, as the key stars for the other tour that starts 11/6 in Cardiff, Wales.

So either there is a mistake or both will be back in November.

The Evil Within
Smash Brothers
Captain Toad
Bayonetta 2
Legend of Korra

Some good stuff. I know your ass would like Hyrule Warriors as well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Every time I watch WWF in 97 to watch Real Ass Stone Cold and Glorious Canadian Hero Bret Hart, I'll end up with an episode involving DX, and I end up wanting to write an essay for Grantland on how fucking shitty DX was, how opinions are opinions but if you thought DX was cool at ANY age you were some sort of redneck white trash with a broken sense of humor, how they did nothing and would never do anything in their entire history of existence, and how they were the biggest waste of a push of all time in the history of the WWF/WWE.

There's a lot of shit in wrestling that I can accept just that some people like, and it's not for me. DX is for no one. I can make more excuses for Hacksaw Jim Duggan than I can for DX being held up as some kind of 'accomplishment.' DX is worse than any WCW 2000 storyline/faction. The New Blood, The Natural Born Thrillers, THE FUCKING ICP are all better than DX. The god damn Oddities are better than DX(Earthquake I am so sorry you had go through that.)

I can sit here and watch Thunder in Paradise and have a decent time because of how absurd it is. I can not do that for Degeneration-X angles/promos/matches/whatever. The only good thing that will ever come out of that 'faction' was Shawn Michaels doing what Shawn Michaels would do anyways without his little lackey who he decided needs a push, and that was humping the Canadian flag.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fave Five Black Indy Wrestlers

1. Ernie Ladd
2. Bad News Allen(not in WWF)
3. New Jack in SMW(that wasn't contract, right?)
4. Human Tornado
5. Kenny King
tumblr_mx1vwmphR51ql0k28o2_250.gif

No contracts so all territories were 'independent'

Kenny King was also in My Brother and Me
tumblr_lsm4znFG421qis6pso4_500.jpg

somedevil

So Hell In A Cell returns for both of them? Was hoping for huge returns at MitB.

Nope, if you go by the WWE Schedule they both magically appear at the start of the European tour with Bryan being the lead of the 2nd one. Same for Barrett and he is also advertised for Raw which Bryan is not.

So it looks Barrett will return most likely in November but for Bryan it could just be a mistake.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
One of the Joshi promotions should start booking Lei'd Tapa and help her get better. She's got a fantastic look, very unique wardrobe, tall as hell, and she's real pretty. She's already got the 90s Joshi attire thing going on.

Alucard

Banned
Jay Lethal's had a really good year and been involved in a handful of great matches.

Lethal vs. Styles
Lethal vs. Taven in a steel cage
Lethal vs. ACH

Good shit.

Hope you have lots of snacks and a bottle of Coca Cola. Or you can bitch about stuff on here with the rest of GAF and feel like a shitty human being when it's all said and done.

No, that's terrible, you don't want all that three hours worth of crap in your body... Raw is bad enough.

Top Bottom