• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

RBH

maxresdefault.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHvGhgy9L7c

Zach

Its an incredible Iron Man match that howard finkel ruins by announcing the winner during the introductions.

Also you giving Backlash 2000 a B- means that nothing until WM17 will recieve an A.

I thought it was a pretty good Iron Man. Not incredible, in my opinion. I must've missed Howard Finkel ruining it, though...

I watched WrestleMania X7 (isn't it stylized like that?) years ago and don't remember it living up to The Hype.

If Fully Loaded doesn't get an A, Zach is toast imo.

Is that coming up?

I thought it was a pretty good Iron Man. Not incredible, in my opinion. I must've missed Howard Finkel ruining it, though...

I watched WrestleMania X7 (isn't it stylized like that?) years ago and don't remember it living up to The Hype.

Is that coming up?
You have KoTR then FL. That KoTR was something serious.

Recall

Is that coming up?

Austin vs Rock
Shane vs Vince
Triple H vs Taker
TLC
Benoit vs Angle.

And you say X-7 didn't live up to your hype? Holy shit, then what do you like?

somedevil

Predict how you see the titles change for the next year

WWE Title

- Styles gets the belt at No Mercy (10/9)
- Cena/Styles rematch at Rumble/February ppv where Cena wins the title and gets his 16th
- Ambrose/Cena at WM where Ambrose regains the title and officially becomes the "new face" that runs the place since John's part-time
- Wyatt cashes in on Ambrose sometime after MITB and becomes WWE Champion around July-August next year

Universal Title

- Rollins wins title next week
- Reigns somehow gains the title a little after sadly enough
- Owens wins title at TLC probably through Jericho's help
- Balor wins Rumble and regains title at WM after beating Owens

Good thing about SD is that their main guys are Ambrose, Styles, Cena, Orton, Wyatt and Ziggler. It's easy to see who's winning titles there. Raw's hard because you've got Reigns. The "Reigns Factor" trumps everything.

Styles wins the belt at Backlash
Retains until Wrestlemania, drops the belt to Bray
Bray holds the title until July when Ambrose wins, Miz cashes in to become champion.
Miz holds it until Survivor Series, drops to Ambrose..

Rollins wins Universal Title
Retains until Rumble, drops to Reigns
Reigns beats Lesnar at Mania.

Had no idea Liger appeared in TNA. The crowd was fucking hot for him and Joe. Match was 🔥🔥🔥, tho short as fuck.

Zach

Austin vs Rock
Shane vs Vince
Triple H vs Taker
TLC
Benoit vs Angle.

And you say X-7 didn't live up to your hype? Holy shit, then what do you like?
- I don't love post-neck injury Austin or The Rock (especially in the ring).
- Shane vs. Vince? C'mon...
- I'm not a fan of Triple H or The Undertaker.
- TLC is probably fun, but not my preferred style of wrassle.
- Benoit vs. Angle sounds delightful.

Fox318

- I don't love post-neck injury Austin or The Rock (especially in the ring).
- Shane vs. Vince? C'mon...
- I'm not a fan of Triple H or The Undertaker.
- TLC is probably fun, but not my preferred style of wrassle.
- Benoit vs. Angle sounds delightful.

Shane vs Vince you need to remember the ECW connections to shane doing that stunt and it being the most over storyline.

It may have the biggest pop ever in wrestlemania history.

Austin post Owen Hart was never really the same and that match is really the start of what we are still suffering though today in kickout fever.

Anth0ny

Mostly good. I didn't find any of the matches to be exceptional, even though I had high hopes for a couple.

that's the third b- for a god tier 2000 wwf ppv

i'm going to start reading those as "A+" to retain my sanity

expecting a b- for mania x7, zach ;)

bjork

I spent like 2 hours clearing away all this stuff in workshop mode so that I can make some badass vault, but I think I might only have to do a few things there to get the achievements. Oh well, live and learn.

The Wasteland is known for many things … but now, that includes boss weddings — Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned The Ascension‘s Konnor recently officiated Sasha Banks nuptials.

Sources close to the wrestler tell us he jumped at the chance to help Sasha, who is like a sister to him, and was honored when the couple asked if he’d preside over the ceremony.

The wedding between Banks and Sarath Ton — who wrestled on the indie scene as Kid Mikaze and now works for WWE as a costume designer — took place earlier this month.
http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/konnor-sasha-banks-wedding/#.V8HAG5MrJE4?platform=hootsuite

Predict how you see the titles change for the next year

WWE Title

- Styles gets the belt at No Mercy (10/9)
- Cena/Styles rematch at Rumble/February ppv where Cena wins the title and gets his 16th
- Ambrose/Cena at WM where Ambrose regains the title and officially becomes the "new face" that runs the place since John's part-time
- Wyatt cashes in on Ambrose sometime after MITB and becomes WWE Champion around July-August next year

Universal Title

- Rollins wins title next week
- Reigns somehow gains the title a little after sadly enough
- Owens wins title at TLC probably through Jericho's help
- Balor wins Rumble and regains title at WM after beating Owens

Good thing about SD is that their main guys are Ambrose, Styles, Cena, Orton, Wyatt and Ziggler. It's easy to see who's winning titles there. Raw's hard because you've got Reigns. The "Reigns Factor" trumps everything.

WWE Title:
- AJ wins at Backlash
- Defends successfully until Cena returns at Survivor Series
- Beats Cena again
- Nakamura debuts at and wins Royal Rumble
- AJ/Nakamura at Wrestlemania
- 6 Star Match
- Raw is cancelled for low ratings

Fox318

I feel like Ambrose and Ziggler should be cautinary tales to VInce that you can't fuck around when a guy is over then expect people to take it seriosly when you have to put them as your main eventers.

Ziggler should have won the 2015 Royal Rumble.

bjork

I feel like Ambrose and Ziggler should be cautinary tales to VInce that you can't fuck around when a guy is over then expect people to take it seriosly when you have to put them as your main eventers.

Ziggler's moment was cashing in, and that was honestly really cool. But he's never going to get back to that level. Now he's 2002 Mr Perfect. It's nice that he's there, but you know he's not going to be the top dog.

Hmmmmm.....nah.
19985%20-%20Big_Show%20autoplay_gif%20dolph_ziggler%20gif%20kane%20royal_rumble%20wwe.gif

Correct booking for Dog Ziggles.

Top Bottom