• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

CqpBv2cVMAEEZ9P.jpg:large

Glad to see the guy who used to draw Chikara's DVD covers finally found another gig.

I've got some TNA event on in the background and there's a guy called Crazy Steve which might just be the worst gimmick focused ringname I've ever heard.

Zach

It truly is. The original PlayStation game was even better for B-movie unintentional comedy and I wish the old overdubs had been included as a silly bonus feature.
I just killed a giant plant thing after the sharks and then got that Helmet Keeey. Ran into this shady Wesker cat and now I guess I'm going back to the mansion... how far am I?!

(I'm having fun, by the way. Great game.)

Menome

I just killed a giant plant thing after the sharks and then got that Helmet Keeey. Ran into this shady Wesker cat and now I guess I'm going back to the mansion... how far am I?!

(I'm having fun, by the way. Great game.)

Just over halfway. Though the remaining areas can go by quite quickly if you're lucky and stumble into the right paths to go.

Also: fuck the spiders.

gun_haver

In the darkness that is the Ambrose title reign, I dunno, I'm pretty on board for a 16th Cena title win. He obviously won't hold it too long cos he's graduated out of WWE so why not.

But AJ really should win at Backlash and Cena should take it off him, rather than any kind of god damnit Ambrose v Cena match.

Ambrose is the most boring main event wrestler in ring. Roman was better, and yeah I mean it. He's got good delivery on the mic but I'm even getting tired of that.

Zach

Just over halfway. Though the remaining areas can go by quite quickly if you're lucky and stumble into the right paths to go.

Also: fuck the spiders.
I crushed them
because I had my shotgun and I'm playing on Easy
, but when I first walked into the room one was descending above the door/my head and I immediately turned around and walked right back through the door. It startled me good.

Menome

After months of deliberation, I have finally come up with my wrestling gimmick:

Duke Norton - "Expand and conquer"

A Regal-ish attire, coupled with a mission of winning a match against a wrestler from every country in the world. Gives me an always-ongoing storyline even when I'm not high on the card.

Works for reasoning behind truly wanting both the U.S. and Intercontinental titles, the former after a campaign of beating wrestlers from numerous different states, the latter after winning numerous match-ups against people from all seven continents.

I can also build up a stable of cohorts that I've "conquered" and think I'm good enough to side with, giving 100% more reasoning for a mixed foreign-heel group than the League of Nations.

After a few years of building up my prestige this way, I can then challenge for the World/Universal title because I deserve it after "conquering the world".

Also my theme would be the full 8m30s of Duke's Travels by Genesis and for easy heat, I wouldn't come out until the full song had played.

Menome

I crushed them
because I had my shotgun and I'm playing on Easy
, but when I first walked into the room one was descending above the door/my head and I immediately turned around and walked right back through the door. It startled me good.

As an arachnophobe, back in 2004 those spiders almost looked lifelike enough to seem as though they were really inside my TV.

cordy

Banned
As seen at Sunday's SummerSlam event, John Cena teased the idea of leaving the company after he lost clean to AJ Styles at the event. Cena took off his armband an left it in the ring.

While Cena did work the next two nights, RAW and SmackDown dark matches, he did not appear on television, as he is leaving soon to film the second season of American Grit.

We have been told that when Cena does return to the company after filming, he is expected to resume his feud with Styles.

Looks like Styles isn't gonna hold that title long.

Kaiterra

Banned
Aubrey Sitterson begging for Internet pennies: https://t.co/OgY481LBsN

Not a thing of value would be lost if that podcast shut down.

Screw that ass kissing jabroni.

Never heard of this nerd.

I mainly know him from his time as the WWE Games Community Manager where he was a total tool. He'd tell people directly that the bugs they'd report weren't real and just make shit up to defend Yukes' shoddy work while being pretty passive aggressive about it. Dude also used to be an assistant editor for Marvel Comics and has been a writer for a bunch of different internet sites too. I think he briefly worked on WWE.com and desperately wants to be under their employ again.

Top Bottom